Gen 2 ABS Replacement rotors UK

Denzilmedland

Registered
Hi all, I am in the United Kingdom and have a 2014 plate Busa with ABS, my front rotors (Discs) are a mess and I am in need of some new ones as the PO used it as a winter hack and the paint is falling off of them.

I have been talking to a guy on Ebay who can sell me the black wavy discs but he is unsure if the ABS version of the disc is the same as the Non ABS version, i have looked on the Suzuki website and the part numbers for the Gen 2 are the same so in my mind they will fit.
Has anyone got any links to known wavy front discs with black inserts 2014 Busa ABS model based in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

hey u.k.
or should i better say dear poor brexit sufferer ? :lol: :lol:

whats your problem? ;)

the discs / their part.-no´s of abs and non abs are (originally) the same from ´08 - ´16

in brand new they cost here in germany 168 € / pc

what I can't answer is your question about the color - i guess all originals have the same color.

so buy wavy or rectangled or else formed discs :lol:

if they are made for the non-abs-rim they have to fit at the abs-rim too.

but please watch not to buy that chinese crap ;)

Hey Berlin from Poor but Happy UK. I am glad we are the UK as it would upset me to prop up the other lazy countries whilst you have to pay more and more Euro.

Many thanks for your help. I am looking for aftermarket Wavy discs NOT OEM i have a new wavy disc to put on the rear of the bike but am looking for new black inset wavy ones for the front of the bike but I am having difficulty in someone actually saying these here are made for the Non ABS but also fit the ABS model too, but I think you have just answered my question on that, thank you.
I was hoping someone had a Ebay link to some wavy discs that have a black inset rather than gold that they could send me over with some feedback.

Anyway thank you SIr.

Back