Gen 1 with Hong Kong Plastics pics

The color looks pretty good and the fit not bad.I think there is room to make it tighter fitting.They should have the heat sheilds, but if not you can get that stuff from a welding place or whatever.

The color looks pretty good and the fit not bad.I think there is room to make it tighter fitting.They should have the heat sheilds, but if not you can get that stuff from a welding place or whatever.

Mine came with pre-cut heat shields and the fit is damn near perfect. Again, these are not the same ones that have been sold on ebay for ages.

I'm hoping to to have them on by the end of this coming weekend and I'll take a few photos.

I just spent the day firring my new fairings and all I can say is wow! The fit and finish on the new ones is very, very good. I tried to snap a few pics in my garage but will get better ones when I finish the new calipers and get it out in the sun.

I seriously suspect that these are exact ABS copies of the original OEM parts. About the biggest pain I had to deal with was re-adjusting my sub-frame back after I had to mess with it for the previous set.

The logo is mine BTW, the fairings didn't come with any logos whatsoever.
CIMG4723.JPG

CIMG4725.JPG

I would not hesitate to buy this kind of quality aagain. :thumbsup:

I just spent the day firring my new fairings and all I can say is wow! The fit and finish on the new ones is very, very good. I tried to snap a few pics in my garage but will get better ones when I finish the new calipers and get it out in the sun.

I seriously suspect that these are exact ABS copies of the original OEM parts. About the biggest pain I had to deal with was re-adjusting my sub-frame back after I had to mess with it for the previous set.

I would not hesitate to buy this kind of quality aagain. :thumbsup:

I know I know.... Reviving an old thread.. But my question is, provided if you're still active on the site and still have the busa, how are they holding up after two years, as I've been looking at this exact eBay seller for some replacements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back