Gen 1 ecu tuning

Busa Brian

Registered
I'm new to the Busa scene and I'm planning on a full brocks alien head exhaust on my 06. Is it better to use a PC V or get the ECU tuned?

BTW I'm in jersey and not sure who does ECU tuning in my area..

I have a friend who owns a shop and is doing a 1397 kit on mine right now. Ive got an alien head and have a pc3 with a brock map. He is going to do the ecu editor on it. He says that there is so much more fine tuning that can be done to extract the max amount of power out of the bike even on a g1. I trust him so i would say do that. for the cost of a pc3 you can get the ecu done i imagine

is the ECU programming easy enough for a mear mortal to try. i am pretty good at flashing and database ect. but i dont know anyone that has even attempted it. Where would i get the cables to connect to my laptop.

is the ECU programming easy enough for a mear mortal to try. i am pretty good at flashing and database ect. but i dont know anyone that has even attempted it. Where would i get the cables to connect to my laptop.

im looking for someone who will have a map bin file for a GEN I stock motor with brock short meg? I have the ecu controller and software, I just need the fule.

HELP!!!!

This man has what you need boostbysmith.com - Home

Back