Gauge Ring On Gen 2 Busa

Hunt1

Registered
I have a 09 busa wanted to paint the gauge trim. Does it just pops off itself? Or i have to remove whole dash?

if memory serves me well, i'm pretty sure you will need to pull the entire cluster out to get the ring base out.. very simple task without having to pull the whole nose off.

Ok thanks man. I knew it prob wouldnt be that simple to pop it off. Thank.

It's not that bad. First time it will probably take you ten minutes to get cluster out. After that it takes about three. First time you will be scared your going to break something.

After you get it out you should have it apart in less than five minutes.

anytime you are taking anything apart on the gen II it really sounds like your braking something.... unlike the gen I were it was just a breeze

This shows how to remove the dash and the instrunment cluster. There are a few very tricky hidden push pins. Here is the link to the thread.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/nose-fairing-removal.168873/

Go to Blanca's post that has the pdf link and click. This was actually written by someone other than Blanca I believe. Here is the thread. Good thing I save these things cuz I don't know HOW the search function works on this board anymore. Couldn't get a thing to come up.

Back