Gator Glass & Dual Projector w/ Halos

Kaos - questions: My next busa, would like to play more with lighting mods.

How did you get the lighted kanji on the panel?

Inner lighting kits are pretty simple - we sell those. Would like to light up the six air intakes on the side panels. Plus LED kits inside the ram air tubes.

Headlight I'd like to send off a third time to SportBikeLights.com to have them build something very one-off for me. Love the halos.

super impressed....if my eye sight hasnt failed me are you using a single sided swing arm as well?

pashnit the Kanji, 1340R, and Suzuki's are all Gator Glass by Gator Customs in IL for the accent (inner) lighting I used Custom Dynamics 3528 600 LEDs/Reel.

quick note about the LEDs/Reel. The Custom Dynamics was more $$$ than what you find on ebay so I bought one of theirs and a 5050 300 LEDs/Real off ebay. After comparing the two I decided to use the Custom Dynamics 3528. They are little bit smaller LEDs than the 5050 but the leds are a lot closer together and more LEDs over all. In each fairing I have about 100 LEDs. Also in my opinion the real is a better way to go than other LED strip and pod kits because your able to cut to the exact length you want and have less connections and not have to daisy chain a bunch of smaller strips together. Also added quick connects so for example I just unplug two wires, one for the accent leds and one for the gator glass and I can pop my fairing off for service/maintenance.

Kaos - questions: My next busa, would like to play more with lighting mods.

How did you get the lighted kanji on the panel?

Inner lighting kits are pretty simple - we sell those. Would like to light up the six air intakes on the side panels. Plus LED kits inside the ram air tubes.

Headlight I'd like to send off a third time to SportBikeLights.com to have them build something very one-off for me. Love the halos.

ledreelcoolwhite_small.JPG

pashnit the Kanji, 1340R, and Suzuki's are all Gator Glass by Gator Customs in IL for the accent (inner) lighting I used Custom Dynamics 3528 600 LEDs/Reel.

quick note about the LEDs/Reel. The Custom Dynamics was more $$$ than what you find on ebay so I bought one of theirs and a 5050 300 LEDs/Real off ebay. After comparing the two I decided to use the Custom Dynamics 3528. They are little bit smaller LEDs than the 5050 but the leds are a lot closer together and more LEDs over all. In each fairing I have about 100 LEDs. Also in my opinion the real is a better way to go than other LED strip and pod kits because your able to cut to the exact length you want and have less connections and not have to daisy chain a bunch of smaller strips together. Also added quick connects so for example I just unplug two wires, one for the accent leds and one for the gator glass and I can pop my fairing off for service/maintenance.

Very cool, another future mod!

What's a rough cost on gator glass
I'm looking to get my windscreen dun with my ride group done on the screen

It's not cheap it's going to run you around $450

definitely not cheap but I believe this is one of those cases where you do "get ehat you pay for". I have lighted kanji stickers and people are amazed I'm sure gator glass is 1000x better...stuff is amazing.

Back