Garner NC Team Powersports Bike Wash 6/26 Noon-4PM

el stumpo

Registered
Time to get soapy! Join Team powersports in Garner, this Saturday 6/26, noon - 4pm for a Bikini Bike Wash. Have your motorcycle washed by bikini clad models :whistle: while you enjoy FREE Food, FREE Drinks, and the company of your fellow motorcyclists. It's going to be hot, come by and get hosed :)
We hope to see you here,

Your Powersports Professionals at Team Powersports.

Anyone up for a Saturday ride?? :thumbsup:

LOL you beat me to the post, I got this emailed to my phone today. It's going to be HOT but would make for a quick ride for lunch. And about 1 mile down the road is a Harley bar Lock & Loaded, Post if you can meet up at Honda about Noonish..

Time to get soapy! Join Team powersports in Garner, this Saturday 6/26, noon - 4pm for a Bikini Bike Wash. Have your motorcycle washed by bikini clad models :whistle: while you enjoy FREE Food, FREE Drinks, and the company of your fellow motorcyclists. It's going to be hot, come by and get hosed :)
We hope to see you here,

Your Powersports Professionals at Team Powersports.

Anyone up for a Saturday ride?? :thumbsup:

The U.S. World Cup game starts at 1:30 on Saturday! :rulez::rulez:

:usa:

You guys interested in having an out of town hoon? :whistle:

wish i could join, but bike is naked and getting new color :thumbsup:
you guys have fun, will love to join to again soon for another ride

How does meeting at Sheetz Gas Station off Capital Blvd US-1 In Raleigh at 11:30 sound?

Nextt to Matison Motorsports
Sheetz‎ - more info »4801 Thornton Rd, Raleigh, NC‎

Stands up at noon for the short jaunt over.

the Other half is making other Plans, I maybe OUT for this ride. I post later today and give you a heads up..

No She is planning to go to a Trailer pull or something, with a group at her work.

Hey guys, we still doing this? Weather and all... If so, I am there...

Shawn - I'll be at Matison motorsports from 11-11:45, then Sheetz until noon. From there to Team Powersports. Rock hopefully will meet us there b/t 12:30-1 :thumbsup:

Eddie - Meet me same place around 10:30. Call me if you have any Q's.

Both - I PM'd you my cell :beerchug:

whew! what fun!

@Eddie - good seeing and riding w/you again!
@Jon - Thanks for sneaking out!
@Shawn - Great seeing you again! We'll work on getting a ride down your way. Hope we didn't take you too far out of your way!

Obligatory pics on their way!

I had a great time! Long ride = awesome! The people involved only made it better -

Back