G-tech pro

W1m

Registered
Did any body try this on his bike??

SS.jpg

GTECH Pro SS is a cutting edge tuning tool designed to make a professional test driver out of you. It measures Horsepower, Torque, 60 ft times, 1/8 and 1/4 mile times, 0-60 & 0-100-0 mph, RPM’s & Shift lights, handling G's. Records up to 30 runs into its internal memory.

It's made to work in a car.

You connect it with your cigarette adaptor but if i should connect the wires to my battery would it work???

Greetz Wim

<!--EDIT|W1m
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143640056 -->

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span>

I heard a while back that for some reason they don't work on a bike that accelerates quicker than 11 seconds or something like that.

I heard it won't work on a bike because the bike leans and the g-sensors pick that up wrong. I suppose if you kept the bike perfectly vertical (up/down) you might get it to work. Don't think they have a bike specific product.

I heard it won't work on a bike because the bike leans and the g-sensors pick that up wrong. I suppose if you kept the bike perfectly vertical (up/down) you might get it to work. Don't think they have a bike specific product.
Well said.
Also during accel tests, you have to be sure not to pop a wheelie or the results will be wrong.

A guy tried to use an earlier version in one of my old 7 second race boats .

On glass like water did not work . Could not tell if the problem was on the leave or when shifting the Lenco ?

Maybe that one would work on a Honda or something
biggrin.gif

Back