Future Busa Owner..

NYCE_ONE

Registered
Just wanted to introduce myself to the Busa community. Narkim from NY.. I owned a 2000 ZX12R since 2004. I recently sold it due to the engine letting go at 130MPH. I believe my previous motorcycle accident lead to the engine malfunction. What brings me here? My mechanic works on all types of motorcycles. He himself owns a drag races a modified ZX12R. And based on the aftermarket for the Busa and the ZX12 and ZX14 having aluminum monochrome frame, which limits access to the top of the motor. He recommended I get the Busa. So i'm here looking for info and learning the bike...

:welcome: to the best motorcycle on the web! There's no doubt that you'll find a wealth of knowledge here and some really great folks. :beerchug:

I hope so.. I rode A 2008 Busa and fell in love. My plans were to keep my ZX12R and pick up a Busa. But that changed after my motor seized.. Any info will be greatly appreciated.. I'm interested in recalls, service bulletins, and carbonfiber body panels.. as well as general info..

No recalls that Im aware of, ( Im sure a Gen II owner will chime in soon ) Carbon Fiber Panels can be found but arent cheap.

The only recall i heard of is the clutch bolts backing out in fact i need to get mine looked at when goes in for the spring ck up

good luck with your search and potential purchase, welcome to the board and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge here

Back