"funny story" hd riders break my balls @ work..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I've been so busy this past week I didn't have time to share this with ya'll but thought ya might get a kick out of it so here goes...

As most of you all are well aware by now I bought a slightly used, mint condition, exactly what I wanted right down to options and color Nissan Titan this past monday...memorial day...and while I never even thought to put the two events together?...come tuesday?..my first day back to work after the 3 day holiday weekend?...and after my small shop of about 30 coworkers (w/ about 75% of'em being HD riders) taking note that I aqquired a new truck?...come morning breaktime I hear the shop big mouth badazz hollar to me from across the shop..

"HEY JINKS!!!...WTF!!!...GETCHER AZZ OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

sooo...I figure this must be good...as I stroll on over and see a group of about 1/2 a dozen of the most hard core HD riders in the shop anxiousely awaiting my arrival...and all wearing shid eat'in grins...and gathering around me circling me in in the far corner of the shop...with the two standing just behind me with arms folded like doormen at a mob meeting in a "You Ain't Going Anywhere" fashion..as the bigmouth badazz ringleader looks at me square in the eye to drop his bomb of...

"What the fug were you thinking...I mean it's bad enough that you already ride a jap bike but then your sorry jap bike riding azz celebrates MEMORIAL DAY by going out and buying a new jap truck?...and you call yourself an american?...You sorrya azz jap loving POS!!"

and as all his cronies chuckled at his strong delivery awaiting my response I realized...okay...game on...time for me to cut down on these idiot chuckleheads...and I did...as follows..

ME:

Lemme tell ya sumpt'in boyz...that new truck I bought was designed in california...the rear end and axels are DANA...the engine and tranny were made by hard working americans in tennesee and it all came together at an assembly plant in Canton Missisippi...and what I wanna know is did you get a free burrito with that mexican made ford you drive?....I get a kick out of all you boyz buying supposedly american made vehicles where the parts are made all over the world in places like pakistan, indonesia, malayasia, china and india and then all slapped together up in detroit by union busting ceo's who constantly threaten the unions and american workers at the negotiating tables with outsourcing and lay-offs and ultimately do both..and for bonus points?...their sales team then takes all those low quality parts made all over the world and wraps them up in an american flag and shoves'em right up all your dumb azz's like a huge supository...and then cut themselves huge bonus checks every quarter for screwing americans out of their jobs for the far more profitable cheap foriegn labor...meanwhile?...The japs are IN-SOURCING jobs...millions of'em...and kicking detroits azz right in their own backyard using the very same american labor that the big three claim are fat, lazy and over-paid...and making...class leading products...as where detroit makes shid that breaks so ya hafta come back and trade in?..the jap businessmen make products that are so good you WANT to come back just to get a new one.

at this point the shid eating grins were gone...as I continued....

Now...you guys hate the japs so much?...think about this...Japan is just a small island...they are real estate deficient...and if any large jap auto producer wants to grow their company?..they need american soil to build their new factorys on...thereby creating and giving americans millions of new jobs...and if the shid ever does hit the fan globally?..you're gonna find that the japs you hate so much are going to be one of our strongest allies and dearest friends and you may find yourselves fighting right alongside of'em one day as unlike the greedy azz scumbag ceo's that run american auto industries?...THE JAPS HAVE A VESTED INTREST IN AMERICA...where...american auto makers have EXPORTED AND OUTSOURCED their intrest...so...grow a brain...gain the ability to put more than one thought together at a time...and "BUY STRATEGICALLY"...buy from those who help american workers.....and not from those who seek to hurt them and deliver unto their customers anything less than their best efforts at a quality product...and yes...I did have an extremely happy "Memorial Day" buying my new jap truck that WAS actually built and made by american workers.
biggrin.gif

at this pont?...all of his cronies were looking at me like an information god...ane him?...he was the color of a jersey beefsteak tomatoe 2 weeks past ripe and focusing hard on his work...and the rest were left scratching their 1/2 bald ponytailed heads. LOL!!!

so?...how'd i do?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Haha!! jinks, thats priceless!!!!!

All i can say is, when i have a kid, and its career day at school for him/her, i want U to go in my place!!
tounge.gif

Awesome story bill!!

How did your boot smell? A little like red-neck butt? Cause you stuck it WAY up that guys ass! Way to go!

Just between us because I can't prove it . Halrey was sold by AMF around 1980 or so to Honda! Thats when The original owners begged borrowed and pleded and were able to buy it back .

_dumb_harley.jpg

Pretty cool, Jinks. Should have asked em where they think their tvs, stereos, toasters, cell phones, and appliances were made. Oh yeah, don't forget that little banner that VaBusa has on her posts ... you know, the H-D carb invoice that says it's made in Japan ....
laugh.gif

Funny post.
laugh.gif
 Do you always have this much fun in work?
wink.gif
Like I said.....I work with 75% HD Riders...so?...

Whadda you think?
laugh.gif

Some of the less hard core yuppie types are fairly sharp but for the most part it's "easy pick'ins" just about anytime they open their head or mouth...for instance...later that afternoon?..one of'em thought he was sharp and finally had enough time to process a thought and came back at me with...

Him: "Okay...you had a pretty good angle on the truck thing but...whaddabout that jap bike you ride?..cause you ain't telling me that THAT was built by american workers in tennesee! LOL!"

and he thought he was really onto sumpt'in here...like he had me by the balls...but I just smiled and told'im..

Me: "What can I say?...ya got me...Guilty as charged!
laugh.gif
I own a bike that's definantly, without question...made in japan...but if good o'le harley ever figures out how to make milwalkee iron that rolls faster than it rusts?..I just might buy one...btw..hows that cheap jap keihin carb holding holding up on the side of yours?"

as another one walked away with his ponytail between his legs!
laugh.gif
and this was the same one who a couple weeks back...almost in a whisper so no one else in the shop could hear..that many years back he used to own a Kaw 500...and loved it zesty speed..according to him?...to much so...and sold it in fear that he'd screw himself up on it one day but nonetheless....loved it.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my my my how the mighty have fallen ...ignorance is more stupid than ego

boy jink..you are long winded!
laugh.gif
How long a coffee break do you get?
tounge.gif

hogger...

good job by the way and right on the mark too!

Damn Jap lover... Haha

Buy what you like, that's what i say, no matter where it's made. Your making the payments anyway.

Back