What is an american?

Do you people really believe in this manifesto? What a crapload...
Well Vic, it may not have been written by a dentist, but, it was written. link
yea Steve it was written....It was written by Peter Ferrara, an associate professor of law at the George Mason University School of Law.

Still a crapload tho...
So reminds me of communists propaganda.....
I know who wrote it. That's why I posted the link... duh.

Why are you in America if you don't believe any of it? Just a question!

cool.gif

Sorry..had to come back to this thread..

What exactly, is your problem with this letter Vic?
Maybe I completely missunderstood your retort.  A "crapload"?    

Joke.....right?             Tell me it is.    (very poor joke...but if it was, I can stomach it better)

I see you don't list where you live.....perhaps you aren't an American.  In which case.....excuse my outburst, as you obviously have no clue.

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: "pissed"|1139981966 -->

Do you people really believe in this manifesto? What a crapload...
Well Vic, it may not have been written by a dentist, but, it was written. link
yea Steve it was written....It was written by Peter Ferrara, an associate professor of law at the George Mason University School of Law.

Still a crapload tho...
So reminds me of communists propaganda.....
I know who wrote it. That's why I posted the link... duh.

Why are you in America if you don't believe any of it? Just a question!
I know that You know Steve, I just let everybody else know that was no Australia Dentist.

Sorry..had to come back to this thread..

What exactly, is your problem with this letter Vic?
Maybe I completely missunderstood your retort.  A "crapload"?    

Joke.....right?             Tell me it is.    (very poor joke...but if it was, I can stomach it better)

I see you don't list where you live.....perhaps you aren't an American.  In which case.....excuse my outburst, as you obviously have no clue.
Have a nice day, my friend... and don`t be rude with people before you know them.

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139984620 -->

Vic is it a crap load becuase it wasnt written by an Australia Dentist? or is it a crap load just becuase it was written?

In retrospect, it is quite possible my post was too strong. It realize that maybe you didn't mean for your post to come across the way it did, ie; unpatriotic.

If that is the case, I sincerely apologize. The way you worded your post looked very "unAmerican" to me. There are some things that DO set me off. Maybe too quickly. Unpatriotic statements (or ones that seem to be..) are at the top of my list.

With that said....let me take a little different approach to the question I asked previously;

Vic, could you expound on your short, negative reaction to the above patriotic.....positive read?

if anyone doesnt like it, they are free to hate it, leave it, or burn its symbol to the ground.....
rock.gif
 and yet instead of excercising those rights that our forefathers died for, they come on the internet and ##### when someone posts something positive and patriotic, calling it communist propaganda, maybe vic has never been to America, maybe he doenst know that everything in that read is true, except that navajo is spelled with a j not an h, ahaha, i grew up a few miles from the navajo reservation, i would know.  

-WHEELMAN

<!--EDIT|TheWheelman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140074052 -->

Relax guys...
United States Of America IS the best country on Planet Earth. I truly believe in it.

I have absolutely no problem with America. some Americans maybe....

lmini001.gif

Relax guys...
United States Of America IS the best country on Planet Earth. I truly believe in it.  

lmini001.gif
im not understanding your posts? regardless what it says or who wrote it if it saves just one life for one more day--then they are powerful words- are the facts off , maybe, is it propaganda, probly but the message as a whole seems positive and non violent-- so again i dont understand your posts- would you explain them to me as i am very open minded and hate not to understand an expressed point of view.
your last post seems like a ploy to rid yourself of any future flaming- wich i understand - so if you feel more comfy explaining yourself in private pm me
smile.gif

Relax guys...

lmini001.gif
I agree 100% with that statement. Unfortunately it does not answer the question regarding your previous post.

What about the initial post reminds you of communist propaganda?

One of the best reads I've had in a long time. He hit the nail on the head. God bless America.

lmini001.gif

Vic.

TheWheelman Posted on Feb. 15 2006,12:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if anyone doesnt like it, they are free to hate it, leave it, or burn its symbol to the ground.....   and yet instead of excercising those rights that our forefathers died for, they come on the internet and ##### when someone posts something positive and patriotic, calling it communist propaganda, maybe vic has never been to America, maybe he doenst know that everything in that read is true, except that navajo is spelled with a j not an h, ahaha, i grew up a few miles from the navajo reservation, i would know.  

-WHEELMAN
[/QUOTE]

looks like there is 3 of us...

lot boy Posted on Feb. 15 2006,19:51
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Vic_E55_2001 @ Feb. 15 2006,23:43)
Relax guys...

im not understanding your posts? regardless what it says or who wrote it if it saves just one life for one more day--then they are powerful words-  are the facts off , maybe, is it propaganda, probly but the message as a whole seems positive and non violent-- so again i dont understand your posts- would you explain them to me as i am very open minded and hate not to understand an expressed point of view.
your last post seems like a ploy to rid yourself of any future flaming- wich i understand - so if you feel more comfy explaining yourself in private pm me    [/QUOTE]

still waiting to hear your take on this?

Vic?

All we've asked for is a simple expanation.....

You seem to be the odd man out...enlighten us? Please?

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140155704 -->

Back