What is an american?

just in the early years 1940 when Germany were capturing land in France, Belgium , Netherlands and eastern Europe - the Blitzkrieg
you never know who your friends are :beerchug:

WAR PLAN RED

"In 1939, on the outbreak of World War II, a decision was taken that no further planning was required but for the plan to be retained.[3] War Plan Red was not declassified until 1974."

War gaming has been around for centuries....we still do this today and most of it is (was) fictitious.

The insurrection party was staged... real insurrectionist bring guns with the intention to gain control. Blaming Trump for the insurrection shows us how easily the masses are fooled by the media and those that broadcast lies for the expressed purpose of dividing us.
Fooled? He was recorded amping up the crowd beforehand! The only fooling going on is you to yourself.

....Back to the "Politics" thread.....

download.jpg

just a comment on GOD

The "Pledge of Allegiance" says it all. "One nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all". And it applies only to American citizens because non-citizens have not taken the American oath or pledge. We need to get the reference to God back into our schools!

God is the problem in the world everyone think my God is better than yours

Jesus Christ , GOD, Mohammed, Buddha etc - written by scholars passed down the centuries modified and untruths----- is the issue with strife and wars in the world.

The Irish issue who is right Protestants or Catholics whose religion is better??

Scrap all religions and the world would be a better place - we can do the moral thing without some harking back to what some bloke did 2000 years ago. but wont happen
Too bad organized religion doesn't take a break from its agenda to have some kind of control over the masses. They still operate tax free, right?

When the Catholic Church realized people could read the old cliche... the Bible says lost its grip on the followers of the church... it was the turning point into the decline of many churches.

I think the Mormons said it best on their license plates... "Our God is Better than your God".

It doesn't say that... however... it does say.... Greatest Snow on Earth

But, no reference to how God put it there.

We are a commonwealth country but under our own rule..

North America is the name of the continent we live on which includes Mexico...
Please forgive me... I was joking... however... the word "Commonwealth" sounds so British.

As far as North Americans go... culturally speaking the differences are fairly big. Would you agree?

When is the last time you saw a Piñata at a kids birthday party in Canada?

Fooled? He was recorded amping up the crowd beforehand! The only fooling going on is you to yourself.
The opportunity to infiltrate and act out was well in advance of anything he said. The words used by president Trump are used in many public speaking engagements for many decades with no end result leading to violence. You libs never miss a chance to twist words to fit the narrative being spewed by the media and the Dimtards... you know it, I know it... and millions of others that are awake know it.

Face it... you like the leftist kool aid... Trump is by far the best president we have had in decades... but... slow fraud Joe was installed... and as FDR once famously said... if anything big happens in politics you can bet it was planned that way.... when vote totals shift in the middle of the night in 6 states its not because they were trying to catch up... it was because they had to figure out how many votes they needed to manufacture to win.

Please forgive me... I was joking... however... the word "Commonwealth" sounds so British.

As far as North Americans go... culturally speaking the differences are fairly big. Would you agree?

When is the last time you saw a Piñata at a kids birthday party in Canada?
I'll wager in the bigger cities (where there are many people of Spanish decent), many Piñata's are used...Canada much like the US is a multi cultural melting pot. It is to be expected as we share many things not withstanding a huge border line....

If you look into places such as Maine, much of the language they use is left over from by-gone days of British occupancy..

The opportunity to infiltrate and act out was well in advance of anything he said. The words used by president Trump are used in many public speaking engagements for many decades with no end result leading to violence. You libs never miss a chance to twist words to fit the narrative being spewed by the media and the Dimtards... you know it, I know it... and millions of others that are awake know it.

Face it... you like the leftist kool aid... Trump is by far the best president we have had in decades... but... slow fraud Joe was installed... and as FDR once famously said... if anything big happens in politics you can bet it was planned that way.... when vote totals shift in the middle of the night in 6 states its not because they were trying to catch up... it was because they had to figure out how many votes they needed to manufacture to win.
You took a wrong turn somewhere...this isn't the "politics" thread...

Why ruin all the threads with political rhetoric?

just a comment on GOD

The "Pledge of Allegiance" says it all. "One nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all". And it applies only to American citizens because non-citizens have not taken the American oath or pledge. We need to get the reference to God back into our schools!

God is the problem in the world everyone think my God is better than yours

Jesus Christ , GOD, Mohammed, Buddha etc - written by scholars passed down the centuries modified and untruths----- is the issue with strife and wars in the world.

The Irish issue who is right Protestants or Catholics whose religion is better??

Scrap all religions and the world would be a better place - we can do the moral thing without some harking back to what some bloke did 2000 years ago. but wont happen
Without turning this into a "Theological" thread, I'm not what you would call a "bible thumper" but I've seen things which couldn't be called anything less than a miracle....in some cases there had to be a higher power watching over.....

People's beliefs and faiths are very near and dear to them....hard to put a label on that.

Most of the conflicts I have had the misfortune to be involved with were all started by either religion or politics....and I'll wager this has been the common theme since time began...

You took a wrong turn somewhere...this isn't the "politics" thread...

Why ruin all the threads with political rhetoric?
I simply responded tp the political segway from RED 05.... since we still have free speech here I like to indulge in it and set the record straight. So... here it is.

President Trump didn't command people to invade the Capitol building and create the appearance of an insurrection. I don't really know what president Trump said... I just know he used the word "fight". President Trump didn't say to go and fight the politicians in the Capitol Building... did he?

However... Madonna did say "I have been thinking a lot about blowing up the White House"

Can you choose which words spoken by the president or Madonna are more specific in terms of motivating some extremist to act out on those words?

Also... I might ask... how many times in the DC area where president Trump was in person did it become a place where the Secret Service was tasked with protecting the president that action was taken to protect him?

I am only ruining it for those folks that don't like to discuss varied topics. We can talk about anything you want too.

I simply responded tp the political segway from RED 05.... since we still have free speech here I like to indulge in it and set the record straight. So... here it is.

President Trump didn't command people to invade the Capitol building and create the appearance of an insurrection. I don't really know what president Trump said... I just know he used the word "fight". President Trump didn't say to go and fight the politicians in the Capitol Building... did he?

However... Madonna did say "I have been thinking a lot about blowing up the White House"

Can you choose which words spoken by the president or Madonna are more specific in terms of motivating some extremist to act out on those words?

Also... I might ask... how many times in the DC area where president Trump was in person did it become a place where the Secret Service was tasked with protecting the president that action was taken to protect him?

I am only ruining it for those folks that don't like to discuss varied topics. We can talk about anything you want too.
I didn't quote anyone or single out anyone...I know how these threads go if we let any political content start to take them over...

We have a great political section

Back