Funny story about a ZX12R

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
Well here it goes at the dealership that I work at they hired a new sales guy well he had been working at the dealer for about a month. Well we had this red ZX12R on the floor we normally put a few used bikes out front in a line up so customers can look at them. Well yesterday I get to work and then next thing I know there is a couple of cop cars sitting out front of the dealer and they were talking to a couple of managers. Well I was asked to go get couple of Jet ski from the area were we store them at night and as I am coming back around to take them to the wash bay to get them cleaned up I see the Leo's putting the new guy in the car. Well about five minutes later the story is out well remember that ZX12R I told you guys about come to find out he had stolen the bike right from under the dealership. He had it for about a week and they did not even know. The only reason he got caught was because our used bike sales manager was walking to the Jack in Box right around the corner to get some breakfast and saw the bike sitting in front of the Subway that is over by the Jack in Box. We all thought some thing was kind of suspect when he came walking up to the store with helmet and Jacket in hand but no bike and wonder to ourselves why didn't he park his bike at the shop we have ample bike parking at the shop. Long story short another bike thief off the street
jump9.gif

The funny part is that it was gone for a week before anyone noticed, and then only because it was spotted outside the dealership.......

(pward76 @ Apr. 29 2007,17:38) The funny part is that it was gone for a week before anyone noticed, and then only because it was spotted outside the dealership.......
Yeah I said the same thing.

Back