Funny little story

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
So i commute to work 5 days a week (90 miles one way) on my busa. well yesterday i get to work and i felt a tad weird. kinda spaced out here and there on the way to work... anywho i get there and i pull into my parking space. then i sit there for a sec and then see a butterfly flapping near a tree in front of me. What happend next is kinda blurry. I spaced out and started to lean over while still on the bike. kickstand still up. i feel like im about to fall. but i do nothing. well... i drop with her over on the right. and just lay there. im still in the saddle..... laying on our side.... just sitting there. then i realize what just happened... pick it back up and look at the damage. nothing worth noting.

so i called a friend and told him what happened and in the most retarded voice he could muster "ooo its a pretty butterfly"

go ahead take a giggle, its on me.

i feel so dumb lol.....

Leave the Bong alone before you got work... you don't work with heavy machinery do you:laugh:

Ever been checked for diabetes? Sounds like a low sugar attack.

Glad you turned out OK.

No lol i dont think that there is anything wrong with me but maybe it was because of lack of carbs.... been trying to lose 17 lbs that wont go away. maybe thats why.

need to figure out what happened that **** at 60 mph won't be as easy.:please:

+1, that situation could have been very dangerous if you where at any speed. It could be diet like you said or heat but you should make sure you know why it happened for your own safety.

:)

Back