Funny Squids

BlkDrgnZ28

Registered
This brought a kinda grin to my face, kinda anger to but whatever enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
At least that naked guy won't be having any children.

The worst of the worst. No shirt, no shoes, no riding!
No helmet, no gear, no brains!
All trying to show off and look where it got them.

Darwin has to be gleefully rubbing his hands togehter.

Those have to be some of the most ignorant MFer's I have ever seen...lol.
I thought 2:55 was the stupidest
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
But they are suck and give us legit riders a bad rap
ohthedrama.gif

thumb_down.gif

all jokes aside most of them squids have more skill the most period talk bad if you want its the truth.

The music said it all..........I'm still humming..."stupid mother..hmm-hmm".........Fun watch though.....
super.gif

ktw, your funny its most that call people A squid are the ones with no skill or just plain out to chicken **** to try to do what they do. Can i wheelie like the them YUP. Do i do it often nope i have no need too. Altho i cant help the occaionsal power wheelie.

and on another note im sure all of you have never pulled the fornt end up come on get real it just happends. maybe not as much as these guys but it happends i Guess Evil Kenevil was a Squid too right? For the wheeleies he has rode for the jumps that he has made does that make him a squid?

Ps- Also he never would wear any gear except a helmet and gloves Evil kenevil that is. Hes wrecked pretty much worse then anyone has and Hes always Rode Again!!!

Stupidity a skill?

Last I checked you there is no none cure for StUpId!

I'll give the ones who had on proper riding gear some credit,but the rest! Well.... SQUIDAFIED!!!

Have I ever done anything StUpId? Well think we all can answer yes. But hope not as StUpId as some of those peeps in video. Was a good laugh though.

the original squid i guess right here...according to some of you this is what a squid does right?

YES LISTEN TO What he says in this One Dying is a part of Living and While im Alive thats just what im gonna do LIVE!

Back