Got a Little More Bling

bronc3

Registered
Kinda dreadin' installing these, but can't wait to enjoy them.

Parts_002.jpg

Gotta love it! I personally prefer a more conventional front fender. Lightweight carbon-fiber is just an added bonus. Fit like a glove.

Parts_003.jpg

What kind of gauge faces are those and where did you get the fender? Thanks.NJ.

I've been eyeballing the C/F fender with the vent holes in it, but it doesn't utillize the lower mounting points. This one uses all six of the factory mounts.

Gotta love it! I personally prefer a more conventional front fender. Lightweight carbon-fiber is just an added bonus. Fit like a glove.
What is the purpose of the bug funky fender that comes stock, does it have something to do with aerodynamics?

Kev
Pretty sure that is what is behind it's size & shape. I know it's kinda one of the Busa's trademarks, but I have never really cared for it myself.

Kinda dreadin' installing these, but can't wait to enjoy them.
When all else fails, read the directions.....just skimmed through 'em and these are the type that slip over the needles.........MUCH simpler to install. Heck, taking off the nose and removing the cluster is a no-brainer. I was worried about getting the needles back on in their correct positions. Now I just gotta figure out how to setup the 'healer.

i'm not much on the oem fender.. but replacing it with that just makes it look weird. ,, IMO

nice gauges!

Anybody know the percentage of correction for the speedo healer? Changed from 185MPH speedo to 220MPH speedo and I am running stock gearing. One or two members on here have been through this, no doubt. Somewhere around -4%?

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119174232 -->

Back