Got a Little More Bling

Very nice!! Guages are on my short list as well. I like the CF fender but once you start with that it's hard to stop and the full body is EXPENSIVE
biggrin.gif

Aside from removing the nose, about an hour to swap the faces, wire everything and make it tidy.

Still hoping someone knows the correct percentage so I can avoid calbrating the 'healer. Anyone?

Gotta love it! I personally prefer a more conventional front fender. Lightweight carbon-fiber is just an added bonus. Fit like a glove.
What is the purpose of the bug funky fender that comes stock, does it have something to do with aerodynamics?

Kev
Pretty sure that is what is behind it's size & shape. I know it's kinda one of the Busa's trademarks, but I have never really cared for it myself.
I think it was made to resemble the beak of the falcon.

The stock front fender has tons of purpose. In a recent issue of Super Streetbike, they were trying to get the highest top speed they could out of a stock GSX-R600 without breaking into the engine itself. Just by changing out the front fender of the GSX-R600 to a 'Busa version, it added like 3 mph to the top speed.

The stock front fender has tons of purpose.  In a recent issue of Super Streetbike, they were trying to get the highest top speed they could out of a stock GSX-R600 without breaking into the engine itself.  Just by changing out the front fender of the GSX-R600 to a 'Busa version, it added like 3 mph to the top speed.
Don't doubt it a bit, but I just don't care for the look of it.. I do top my Busa out fairly often,but a few MPH aren't that much of an issue for me.

Back