Funny Mistakes

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have any funny mistakes? For example, last week I tried to
brush my teeth with Bengay. That will set you free.

someone :whistle::whistle::whistle:in my house was grilling and had just came out to grab some seasoning...turned back around to figure out (POW!!!) that someone else had closed the EXTREMLEY CLEAN glass door 2 seconds behind...:cussing:...........:whistle::whistle:

Today I was bleeding the clutch on my audi TT, had my girlfriend pump the clutch while i opened the bleeder valve to let air out, did this twice, no air left. Decided to try for a third time just to make sure, and for some reason it decided to shoot up at my face like a geyser.

Whole thing happened in slow motion... unfortunately my reaction speed was in slower motion. Took a good squirt of DOT4 in my eye.

I had the composure to close the bleeder valve, went inside and flushed my eye out for a minute or two. I can still see and my clutch works, so i'm happy. :thumbsup:

I was high once,,, never inhaled,,, anyway,,,

I went into to the medicine cabinet to get what I thought was eye-drops or something and quickly found out by the burning sensation, once I read with my good eye,,, that I had used ear-drops!!!

:rofl:

One word - MytyVac :laugh:

Have one... pumped it for half an hour and it still wasn't bled fully. :(

I tried three different ways to get the air out of this system, it was such a pain in the ass. :banghead:

I recirculated the hose into my reservior today, pumped the clutch for 5 minutes, and then reconnected and bled it to get whatever air i put in while reconnecting it

One time, I was in a hurry walking towards the car while the family's waiting for me. I was carrying our cordless phone and I can't explain why. When my wife saw me, she asked, "Why are you carrying the home phone?" I just went, "oh!!!". Ran back inside the house to put it away and ran back out to the car. They all had a good laugh.

Walked out into the parking lot after shopping at walmart, Placed everything in the car, Got in and went to start the car, Key didnt work.

WRONG CAR.

Luckily I was able to get everything out of that car and places it in my car ( 2 cars down ) Before the owner showed up

A very good reason to Mod your car. :poke:

One Time I got the "Preparation H" Mixed up with the TOOTHPASTE :shocked:

:rofl:might shrink your gums, but won't make you walk on air like the Bengay:rofl:
would be wild if your colon wound up packed with menthol

Last edited:
Have one... pumped it for half an hour and it still wasn't bled fully. :(

I tried three different ways to get the air out of this system, it was such a pain in the ass. :banghead:

I recirculated the hose into my reservior today, pumped the clutch for 5 minutes, and then reconnected and bled it to get whatever air i put in while reconnecting it

You should have traded spots and let the g/f open the bleeder valve! :rofl: Now, that would have been rich! Maybe not for later,, but for an immediate laugh.:laugh:

Back