funny email from my CEO at work

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
so let me set up the story... my CEO brought in this cooking pot with a metal bowl stuck inside. He was trying to steam something and after it cooled the bowl was sucked down. very tight fit...well i ended up getting it out by heating the bottom of the pan with a blow torch hoping to shoot the bowl out like a bullet...well, it just well out. very disappointing. This is the email i received.. (note this is from a 70 year old man)

Tony and Chris,
I too am disappointed by the lack of explosive power built into the carefully constructed IED I built over the weekend. I was hoping that I had perfected a device makable and usable by the average Taliban Engineer employing only items procurable from/at a garbage dump. While I sorely missed being there my absense from the field testing phase was not meant to imply, on my part, fear or psychotic disregard for your safety. You can both understand that as the CEO and genius of this IED project, my well-being is paramount. I also would like to assure you that I had tipped the DHS people as to the possibilty that QWEST field (stadium across the street) might be damaged. Speaking of "damage," had either of you been blown to smithereens -- colateral damage as it were -- I would have spoken to your significant others in low and caring cadence. Hip hip.

Sounds like a cool guy. My ceo calls everyone guy,cheif or seinor and has a tallent for turning a 15 minute meeting into 2 hrs. He also can somehow make any conversation awkward and forced.

Back