full muzzy and oil cooler?

rdwarrior

Registered
GUys, im installing a full muzzy 4 into1 and was wondering will the system fit with the stock oil cooler sticking out the way it does? Ill also be installing the block off plates and removing that AIS system, maybe saving some extra bit of weight to? So can I,and hope to be able to keep the oil cooler on? Thanks.

You don't have to change anything, it's a true bolt-on exhaust. You'll have to unbolt the radiator & oil cooler mounting bracket to remove the factory exhaust and install the Muzzy, it all stays, nothing is physically removed.

While doing your work, tape a piece of cardboard to the BACK side of your radiator to save your knuckles and the radiator fins from getting damaged while you work in there! Good luck with the install! Did you think about buying a Muzzy fan as well to replace the stock plastic one?

Thanks guys, I thought it would fit, i some where read it or rather the oil cooler needed some help? But you guys straitend me out on that note. Good advice on the card board against the radiator fins and scraping the knuckels.Ill also be doing the muzzy aluminum fan mod also.

Back