Full Gen I and Full Gen II exhausts

Bigdog5

Registered
I have both a full Gen I and a Full Gen II exhaust that are available for whoever needs them. All I ask is that you pay for shipping and one, or both, are yours.

I can post pics if you need to see them. Neither exhaust has been used, I had an after market exhaust installed on both my '05 LE and my '08 before they rolled off the showroom floor.

I don't know but I will find out tomorrow and let you know. I will check both UPS and USPS for the least expensive shipping. What's your zip code so I can give them that for estimation purposes?

I could use the stock gen 2 header if you still got it, I dont need the cans if someone else needs em.

oh and zip code is 50560

thanks.

interested in the gen 1 if you still have it, don't need the cans, though. How much for shipping to 27525

GEN I EXHAUST CANS GONE, GEN II HEADERS GONE.

I still have the Gen I header and the Gen II exhaust cans if anyone needs them. All it will cost you is shipping to your location! PM me if you have any interest!

GEN I EXHAUST CANS GONE, GEN II HEADERS GONE.

I still have the Gen I header and the Gen II exhaust cans if anyone needs them. All it will cost you is shipping to your location! PM me if you have any interest!

I still have the above items if anyone needs them!!!

Back