Available Gen 1 full exhausts?

K Wolf

Donating Member
Registered
Are there any currently available full exhaust systems for Gen 1 Busas? I'd always had on my want list for my Busa a good full system such as Brocks Gen 3. It appears that they are no longer available from them on their website. Any recommendations?

there are lots of used options, look around.

Eboy has tons of new brocks 3 for sale. Saw a used muzzy as well

BB

Budget will be <$1,500, I hope. I've always avoided Ebay, but it looks like I'll have to pursue that option. I'm not immediately ready to make said purchase. I will volunteer for some overtime at work to fund it soon though.

I have a used full HMF single high mount I need to get rid of to help pay for the turbo. Midpipe is powder coated black with a bung for a wideband O2 sensor. It has a small blemish on the can. Pipes are all perfect. I'm thinking $400 + shipping.

20140424_091945.jpg

Brock's ceramic Alienhead exhaust.....

Not everything is bad on EBay you just have to know what to look for. I was able to get a brand new Ti-Force titanium exhaust for my busa still in the bubble wrap and box for a sweet deal on there. They are super hard to come bye and almost every week there's somebody posting up asking where or who has 1 for sale :laugh:

They carry the alien head and ct series exhaust for the busa. Some of the older model exhausts may be discontinued so they don't offer it on their site but you can still find some for sale scattered about

Back