Full Exhaust System Or Suspension

The hindle system on the bike is fine. I just have this habit of changing things up. the system was on the bike when i got it. was gonna change it to the akrapovic evo. but thought maybe i should spend my money on something else that could make my busa that much better. still need to go to a tuner.

wish i was rich sometimes. would be no need for choices. just do it all.
super.gif

Suspension set up. You have the Hindle, PCIII and map, so you won't reap much benefit from another 1600- 2000 dollar pipe. The suspension mod will help you carve the corners. Just my 2 cents.
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 18 2007,06:41) Suspension set up. You have the Hindle, PCIII and map, so you won't reap much benefit from another 1600- 2000 dollar pipe. The suspension mod will help you carve the corners. Just my 2 cents.  
beerchug.gif
ditto...and silly me...9i completely overlooked that you already have a full exhaust...so?...go with the suspension upgrades...but here's what i'd recommend...

do it yourself...contact josh at ryders connection and order up the RaceTech Gold Valve Kit and some straight rate fork springs...and new fork seal and dust covers (those get suzi o.e.m..not racetechs superslick versions)...springs, seals, dust covers and complete gold valve kit will run ya about $350...then take the change and snag a penske rear shock...any penske rear shock.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(jdub @ Feb. 18 2007,02:15) okay fellas. I went to my man shop. he said i should just get a track bike.  
beerchug.gif
stop modding my busa to death.
I hear that but at your weight here's 80 bucks well spent for the front.

I bottomed mine way too easy set on highest preload until Sonic Springs

The rear shock is not all that bad if not worn out . Turn the spring collars down a bit if you think you need it before buying aftermarket .

Back