Fugging Thieves!

vman1300

Never Forgotten
As most of my long term friends here know, the wife and I just took a cruise to a few Carribbean Islands.

rant.gif

On our 2nd formal night, I was pick pocketed by a low life pice of garbage. His prize, a 3 week old Olympus Stylus with approx 70 vacation pics on the 1gb card.

Total valve:

camera $250
card $35
pics- priceless

I reported our theft to the front desk and noticed an interesting fact when they took our information..... four full pages of missing/stolen cameras.

To me this seemend like an overabundance of theft. The front desk was not really concerned with the issue and I have written a letter the RC International.

Of course I told a few friends we meet and come to find out a possible cause.

This ship was approx 40% full 3 weeks before the sailing. Royal Caribbean offered residents on San Juan spots on the ship for $200 and up per person just to try and break even.

I have never seen the amount of young males on one ship in my life. I am sure most were there just to have a great time and I do want to let this be a thread that I am bashing the San Juan public, we both love it there.

All it took was one or a group of bad apples and it could have happened in any port.

Those that know me know I am a care free guy and I get along with most everyone, cept that yamahor guy.

But I hate a thief!

end rant....

But this was still hands down the most enjoyable vacation we have ever taken.

That sux,sorry to hear about this kinda crap.
I have gone on 3 of their fleets and never had a problem.
What ship were ya on?

(brendanp @ Oct. 19 2006,11:27) That sux,sorry to hear about this kinda crap.
I have gone on 3 of their fleets and never had a problem.
What ship were ya on?
We were on Adventure of the Seas and this was our 5th time with RCI.

I really do not think it is an issue with RCI, staff or any ships, it is just beyond their control.

Will it stop us from cruising with them again? Not at all....

i rank a thief 3rd in the scum of the earth department right before a murder and raptist.
maybe the camera will short circuit on the thug.

Sorry to hear the news, I had the same thing happen to me at myrtle beach.
guns.gif
fuggin losers

I went around each floor and walking the beach looking for a similar camera with no luck.
firedevil.gif

Hopefully you got a new one duty free while on the boat.

(heavybusa @ Oct. 19 2006,13:32) Hopefully you got a new one duty free while on the boat.
Actually no one would match the price I could get one online for.

I bought the camera with AMEX and they are covering the loss so that does help.

Sorry to hear, Kevin.
mad.gif

My wife had her iPod taken from our resort @ Disney World a couple of months ago. It's frustrating for sure!
guns.gif
Thieves!

Can't stand a thief... Sorry to hear about this Kev, but at least Amex has your back covered.

That sux. See if AMEX will cover the cost to "re-take" the pictures...
Glad you had a good time though. Did you bring back Fresca?

(PDBusa @ Oct. 19 2006,15:13) That sux. See if AMEX will cover the cost to "re-take" the pictures...
Glad you had a good time though. Did you bring back Fresca?
Hummmm that is a good idea....

No Fresca, but we did down some pinapple soda.....

Back