Fuel Additive (Fragrance)

Hayabusawannabe

Registered
I've heard about this stuff before but never used it cause I'm in California and it apparently damages your cat so it's a no go. Is interesting though from a novelty stand point.

kart

Registered
Interesting... So it will just add fragrance right? I think its not worth the money at all.

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
If it is fuel fragrance (I didn't click the link) I use it in my race car. It helps knock down some of the eye burning that occurrs when running alcohol as a fuel. It also works as a top end lube, since the alcohol tends to wash away oil. Mine smells like cherries. Never tried it on anything else.

PAPA SNOW

Registered
Not the same brand,, but I've used the bubble gum and grape scents ,, makes for a good sneak attack if you let other people guess where the smell is coming from,, hahaha,,also I have a stage 1 turbo,,no ill side effects,,,

red1100cc

Registered
i have seen it, but never tried it.
i always thought it would be funny to run yellow tires with bananna smelling exaust. :thumbs:

icemansid

Donating Member
Registered
Run it in our race cars. Top end lube. No issues yet after 150 gallons of fuel...

Cotton Candy is the preference here....

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
I have the root beer and some other sweet smelling one...I put it in the lawn tractor...no problems yet...I also used in an older bike without problems. Like stated before if you are ay the track and get a whiff of that walk away because next your eyes and throat burn

mrgfpowell

Registered
I've used them, they do put off a different but good fragrance. Some smell more like race fuel.. It is also supposed to have fuel system cleaning properties so its not a total waste I guess

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pusparaj