Front Suspension

busacaptain

Formerly LiquidtySplit
Registered
Need to replace springs in the front end and revalve, anywhere on the east coast to send them too?

I have a guy here on the west coast, I know you said east but he is the best here he is in palm harbor his name is chad, if your not too far away let me know

Eric at Computrack, its in Pompano Beach, FL. Go to Racetech's website and u can find there info. They are a licensed Racetech shop.

i pulled mine and sent them to Race Tech Suspension
check out there page. they have shipping instructions
I sent mine from NC. Took 5 days to get there. 3 days for them to do there magic and 5 days back. So worth the wait.

Its really not that hard to do. It was a thread on here a while back on how to do it. 06busa and I changed the seals in his 06. It might be different from the GenII. You might can do a search on it. Good luck

Eric at Computrack, its in Pompano Beach, FL. Go to Racetech's website and u can find there info. They are a licensed Racetech shop.

When I'm in FL I'm only 30 miles from him, maybe I'll just take them to him. don't have much down time for the bike to wait 3 weeks to send them to Racetech.

Thanks Guys..

Back