Front sproket

Stephen1300r

Registered
Ive looked and havent found an answer to this it mìght be a stupid question but why is the factory front sprokets weighted and after market not do i need to put some on the new 1 i changed mine earlier and i donr notice a difference just wondering thanks in advance

weighting the front sprocket what for?

vibs? you have so much more in the bike by the motor than u ever can produce by such small turning pieces.

the only weighting, what makes def. a lot of sense, can be done at the crankshaft including its simultaneous weight reduction of approx. 2.5 kg
and the weight adjustment of all pistons and their connecting rods to same weight with a tolerance of maximum +/- 1/10th gram at / between all 4 of em.

Ive looked and havent found an answer to this it mìght be a stupid question but why is the factory front sprokets weighted and after market not do i need to put some on the new 1 i changed mine earlier and i donr notice a difference just wondering thanks in advance
I noticed this is your first post-welcome

If you plan on sticking around, maybe take a little time to introduce yourself and your bike....

It isn't the easiest thing to join this forum to only get help with one item so feel free to come on it, take off your helmet and hang out with us.

Back