front sprocket removal NEED HELP!!

That's why The FIRST thing that I buy with every new bike is the Manufacturer's Shop/Service manual....:rulez8bn:

I think there's free downloadable shop manuals available for free on-line. One of these days I'm gonna grow up and do things right. I'm an assemble things without reading assembly instructions type fool :laugh:

Believe me My Friend, for the $70-$80 it costs for the manual, it's well worth just goin' out and buying one. Think about how much money We ALL spend on our Bike's and then think about how really inexpensive the manual is. Even if it just helps ya' once! Just for the convenience of having it. Rich....

I think there's free downloadable shop manuals available for free on-line. One of these days I'm gonna grow up and do things right. I'm an assemble things without reading assembly instructions type fool :laugh:

You mean the manufacturer's opinion sheet? That's the first thing to throw in the trash when ya start a project. :laugh:

Believe me My Friend, for the $70-$80 it costs for the manual, it's well worth just goin' out and buying one. Think about how much money We ALL spend on our Bike's and then think about how really inexpensive the manual is. Even if it just helps ya' once! Just for the convenience of having it. Rich....

Free online, my laptop works in the garage.......

Manual doesnt require reading? File 13:lol:

No, really the manual does come in handy for certain specs such as min/max specs, but if you need one to figure out how to take something apart then IMO you shouldnt be attempting it.

Hmmm well i guess i should be working on motors then!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Manual doesnt require reading? File 13:lol:

No, really the manual does come in handy for certain specs such as min/max specs, but if you need one to figure out how to take something apart then IMO you shouldnt be attempting it.

Hmmm well i guess i should be working on motors then!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

You know what I mean yeah cam timing marks, main bearing clearances etc. but if you need to read a manual to figure out how to remove the head off the block then hmmmmm aint my ride wear it out.

I find that I use it Mostly for the Electrical Schematics and Torque Specs. Rather than having to turn on the computer, it's nice to have a Book with an index. I find that it makes it easier to trace wires in the schematics and it helps me when I'm tapping into certain wires. I also like the fact that I can write notes in the manual and highlight things that I've done and that I may have to do again. I've been using manuals for 35 years in the hvac field. When I have to crawl inside a Comm./Ind. unit on a factory roof and rewire a harness that burned up, I bring my manual. I understand that it's not a bike that's in a garage. I just Like Manuals. Maybe I'm Just Too Old And Stupid. :laugh:

Back