Front Camera Mount for 2008 Hayabusa ????

gamisetous

Nice video!.. i think i have to pick up a mount like this

hayabusa.org.JPG

Positive comments only??

How about "arrange your funeral before your next run"

"Quality"
whistling.gif
riding but I'm glad you live in Greece
winkold.gif

My thoughts are, you most likely wear an extra small helmet but you do have big Kahoonas! I see it was easy to pass your buddy with his head and shoulders well above the windscreen. Maybe you could give him a few pointers on body position?

I could care less about how you ride but if you guys in Greese can't take any criticism, don't post up such brave adventures as proof of your big kahoonas?

Oh, and please ask your friends to post up some photos of the eventual carnage.

Tuf...pictures like that are unacceptable IMHO. If you or anyone else feels the need to post crap like that then at least preface before-hand so I or anyone else not wanting to see that will not have to be exposed to it.

Thank You

Tuf...pictures like that are unacceptable IMHO.  If you or anyone else feels the need to post crap like that then at least preface before-hand so I or anyone else not wanting to see that will not have to be exposed to it.

Thank You
Since you are 39 times more likely to die on your motorcyle during a crash than in your car, it should be mandatory in every state that one must view real life carnage created by poor decisions before receiving a MC indorsement? IMO of course.

The photo was not intended to offend anyone, simply make them think. My appologies!

john74...I may be in the minority here (and I totally understand why - I spent a few months off last summer due to a nasty high-side) but I thought the video was cool. Again...big balls dude.
laugh.gif

BTW...gotta agree with Tufbusa bout seeing the crash videos...don't know if it would'a kept me from pushing as hard as i did but...then again, maybe it would. I never would've guess how long recovery could set you back. Don't know if I'll ever be the same rider again
sad.gif

Back