Friggin Drunk Drivers!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I have ridden with this guy once or twice dont know him well but the 20 year old drunk that hit him blew right thru a stop sign. Just a reminder to try and look allways as u ride...

Newspaper :

A motorcyle, driven by Adam Myer of Chico, lies in the intersection of Eight and Chestnut streets Sunday morning as Myer is loaded on a backboard. Myer was riding the motorcyle when he collided with a vehicle driven by Colby Deleuze, 20, who was arrested on a suspicion of driving under the influence, said Chico police Sgt. David Britt. Myer was treated for a broken leg and a dislocated shoulder.  2004 R1

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125951710 -->

news_05_94.jpg

Glad he's alright...and *GLAD* the fugger got arrested!

I would assume that the guy riding had gear on. The bike looks pretty bad and for him to come away from that with only a broken leg and dislocated shoulder is great!

Why is it when a drunk driver hits a motorcycle the news reports it as "The motorcyclist colided with the vehicle"

But when a motorcycle hits something it is "Motorcyclist hit vehicle" or "motorcyclists ran tire up pedestrians rear"

they allways seem to gently twist the wording in my opnion to side against the motorcyclist. if however so slightly.

Is that just me or does anyone else feel that way?

Why is it when a drunk driver hits a motorcycle the news reports it as "The motorcyclist colided with the vehicle"

But when a motorcycle hits something it is "Motorcyclist hit vehicle" or "motorcyclists ran tire up pedestrians rear"

they allways seem to gently twist the wording in my opnion to side against the motorcyclist. if however so slightly.

idea.gif
you speak the truth there bro

Man glad to now he's ok. Dayum them Drunk Driver.. Need to make a law if you get convicted once for DUI or DWI they need to cut off your feet. Kinda harsh but I hear and see Too many Accident involving Drunk Drivers.

<!--EDIT|LORDWAGO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125997880 -->

dayum....
guns.gif
drunk drivers

and he was not even old enough to drink, wonder if he'll do that shid again...

glad it didn't turn out worse, prayers for a speedy recovery

idea.gif
you speak the truth there bro
+1

wow.gif
...Dayaum, look at that bike!!

Good thing that the drunken bastid got arrested...
guns.gif
fugging retards

sorry to hear about your buddy. I'm glad he is going to be OK.

Glad he's still with us!

I hate thieves, hit&runners and drunk drivers!!!  
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126067628 -->

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Looking at the bike you would think that the rider was either seriously injured or killed. I can only imagine the pain your friend is in but I am glas he is still alive. Drunk Drivers need to be electrocuted!!

Back