Friend's x1 replica photos

Dare I ask a the question
wink.gif
, but what is an X-1?
rock.gif

Thanks for sharing. That is a SWEET Busa!

Where is the first photo from? I don't see that on the bike at all... unless I'm missing it.

Ok dont shoot me for dredging up an old post here.
I was bored this AM and dug up a bunch of pics of the Yoshimura X-1 online. I started wondering about that fairing. The X-1 fairing wraps up and over the frame and eliminates the Inners. It also uses a one piece lower fairing that goes all the way back. It appears to be significantly wider than a stock Busa fairing as well, which brings me to my question. Has anyone ever tried this fairing out for top speed or even every day riding? Does anyone make re-production fairings for this beasty. I know there have been bits and pieces of X-1's floating around on here recently. But I cant recall seeing an entire bike done up X-1 style.

ShowImage.cfm.jpg

You will not be able to get that body work unless you find someone parting an X-1 (fat chance) , I have the last X-1 tank that was made,ALL the tooling (jigs & molds) were destroyed by yosh Japan to preserve the limited production run.

thanx for all messages , i'm not a pro. photographer , but photography is one of my hobbies , in fact , i rarely take photos of vehicles , my main subject is photographing the nature
smile.gif

a few examples from my nature works ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back