A few new photos

dude, how shiney can your bike be ?!
wink.gif

Wow I want that camera. Great pics. Advice for ya. Get a file and wear down the foot pegs. You'll be amazed how they feel afterwards. Also will help prevent eating up your boots.
Don't you want the pegs to grip and not slip? Seems like filing them down would defeat the whole purpose of the design...
rock.gif

P.S.- Love the bike, and are you a professional photographer?!?
eek2.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>excuse me butt is there ANY dirt on that bike at all?</span>

looked at the zoomed in of the chain O rings and theres clean lube on, no dust at all. Nicely done, nicely done.

JD

Wow I want that camera.  Great pics.  Advice for ya.  Get a file and wear down the foot pegs.  You'll be amazed how they feel afterwards.  Also will help prevent eating up your boots.
Don't you want the pegs to grip and not slip? Seems like filing them down would defeat the whole purpose of the design...  
rock.gif

P.S.- Love the bike, and are you a professional photographer?!?  
eek2.gif
Oh you'ed be suprised how strong the pegs grip your boots. They also have eaten the bottoms of my boots. I have had gilles pegs and proteks. Vortex just took it one more step further, a little too excessive. Ive almost dropped the bike a couple of times cause the pegs grip too hard on my boots.

Nice pipe.

Does anyone else notice the pixelation over the rear tire, and some of the fairing on the 3rd picture?

What cameras are you using, btw (the one on the tank, and the one to take the pictures)?

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156313320 -->

The pics are great .nice bike bro. how do you like your Akra. pipe and are you running a power commander map or did you have a custom map done for it.
smile.gif
thank you so much , i'm using a custom map , in fact i like the Yosh.'s TriOval 4-2-1 but one pipe disturbing the look of the bike (my opinion) that's why i'm keeping these right now , they're sounds very good when you compare with the stocks , but not as good as 4-2-1 systems ...

Nice pipe.

Does anyone else notice the pixelation over the rear tire, and some of the fairing on the 3rd picture?

What cameras are you using, btw (the one on the tank, and the one to take the pictures)?
In fact these photos are about 16.7MegaPixels , impossible size to share on the net , so , I resized the images , this resizing process makes those pixelations , if you resize something which has an extremely big resolution , no escape from those pixelation .

On the bike , I'm using Sony's DCRPC330 MiniDV 3.3-Megapixel Handycam Camcorder , it's the industry's first single-CCD (charge coupled device) , 3.31-megapixel model , affording customers the highest quality combination of digital video and still camera optics . It has an Advanced HADTM (hole accumulated diode) CCD imager , a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens and a new advanced primary color filter , which together create outstanding video and digital photographs . Beyond Sony's standard advanced features such as Super NightShot infrared system for shooting video in total darkness and the Super SteadyShot system for image stabilization , this new model also has a new smooth interval record feature , enabling smooth time-lapse recording .

One thing bad about DCRPC330 is no HD recording
sad.gif
, so if you need to record Full HD resolution you need a camcoder like this ,

B000DZFSFY.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This is Sony's HDR-HC3 4MP High-Definition Handycam MiniDV Camcorder , world's best handy full hd resolution recorder , I also got this cam but not using on the bike , useless right now for the bike recordings
smile.gif

For the photos in this topic I used Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II 16.7MP Digital SLR Camera body plus Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras plus Gitzo carbonfiber tripod and B+W's Circular Polarizer Multi Coated Glass Filter
smile.gif

*** Thanx for all messages  
thumbs-up.gif

smile.gif

@doodoggy , please check my older topics for more examples of my photos
smile.gif

Friend's bike + My Bike ,

My TankCam Work ,

Back