My friend's bike

cool.gif

Agree with bacharles, the bike is sweet but the quality of the pics is what really does it for me.

where did he get that hayabusa gas cap sticker thing?  i saw 1 just like that at the Daytona 200 and asked the dude where he got it.. he said some local shop... do bad i live in AZ
sad.gif
  is there any online places for 1 of those?
... probably from ebay , but i will ask him when i see him
smile.gif

* * thanx for all messages
smile.gif

smile.gif

Does your friend realize his frame sliders are NOT installed in the correct location. He has them mounted to a fairing mount not to the frame like it should be. Hate to see his bike messed up in the event of a drop.

Which camera are you using? I have a Nikon D100 6.1.
Oh and do you ever go to Club Reina? I went there last year with some friends and still have good memories of all the High Society we saw there.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149086099 -->

Does your friend realize his frame sliders are NOT installed in the correct location. He has them mounted to a fairing mount not to the frame like it should be. Hate to see his bike messed up in the event of a drop.
I think , he doesn't want to cut that part of the bike , thanx for warning .

Which camera are you using? I have a Nikon D100 6.1.
Oh and do you ever go to Club Reina? I went there last year with some friends and still have good memories of all the High Society we saw there.
i have 3 analog slr and 2 digital slr body ,

2xCanon Eos 1V-HS analog
1xCanon Eos 1N-RS analog
1xCanon Eos 1DsMARKII digital 16.7Mpixel
1xCanon Eos 20D digital 8.2Mpixel

(the photos on this topic taken with Canon Eos 1DsMARKII digital slr)

Sometimes i go to Reina but not much , in fact i don't really like night life plus i don't like High Society , huge thanx for the message
smile.gif

Hey, I just thought of something.

Isatanbul was constantanople, now its its Istanbul, not constantanople................

The song remember??

those pice are perfect i would love to have some like that with my bike but i would hate for them to show thw little imperfections. also jigisup that video is just about the funniest thing i have ever seen. very nice.

Back