A Few Photos Of My Bikes

Hey!!  I been looking into the camera mounts, the one that you have can you adjust it to see above the windscreen or is it you have to see threw it to take video, I have a chrome windscreen.  Is there any adjustment to make to see above the windscreen?
Looking at the pix again, it looks like you can mount it the other direction, am I correct?  and if so will you be able to see above?

(ANKOMA @ Oct. 09 2006,15:32) Guclu, I wish you could have been our photographer for my wedding  
biggrin.gif
 (hee, hee)  Seriously though, your pictures speak for themselves.
Nice work as usual  
super.gif

Take care brother !
Thank you so much , it would be an honor for me to be your wedding photographer
smile.gif
thank you for everything
afro.gif

(shawn @ Oct. 09 2006,15:48) Can you tell me about the steering dampner that you have installed on the black busa?  Do you keep the factory one installed and have 2 of these or just the one as a replacement?

What are the advantages of this one?

Sorry to ask so many questions.  Great bikes!
That dampner is from LSL , I also keep the factory one . It gives more controlable head at high speeds and while doing wheelies
smile.gif
It's not a must have item , the need for this item is directly the style you're riding . Please feel free to ask anything on your mind , thanx  
beerchug.gif

(AntiTrust @ Oct. 09 2006,18:58) What camera? Any unique post-processing done? Those pics are SUPER clean and sharp.

Feel like sharing your secrets?
I'm using Canon's Eos 1DS-MarkII 16MegaPixel Digital Camera Body plus a few Canon L type lenses . No any post-processing done to the shots , what you've seen is what i've shoot .

In fact there are no secrets but a few things to care , good camera body , good lenses , catching the right time of the light , using a tripod all the time
smile.gif
thanx !

(EJosh @ Oct. 10 2006,02:52) Hey!!  I been looking into the camera mounts, the one that you have can you adjust it to see above the windscreen or is it you have to see threw it to take video, I have a chrome windscreen.  Is there any adjustment to make to see above the windscreen?
Looking at the pix again, it looks like you can mount it the other direction, am I correct?  and if so will you be able to see above?
I got that item from Ebay.Com , here is the link ,

* <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hayabusa-GSXR-1300-GSXR1300-Radar-GPS-Camera-Tank-Mount_W0QQitemZ110041119333QQihZ001QQcat

egoryZ34284QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

You can ask the maker directly , I don't want to give you a wrong info ... Thanx !

a few more photos , hope you like
smile.gif

]ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

OK - sorry to ask so many questions. But you really have good taste so I like the input. Would you recommend a Zero Gravity or a Puig windscreen? Would you recommend a DB or a regular standard replacement model? why?

Thanks and keep the picks going. I love these.

no problem , please feel free to ask anything
beerchug.gif

I never had a Puig but some friends here got and they are happy . DB windscreen is letting you to read the speedometer more easily plus gives you an extra area to hide your head in while riding at high speeds
smile.gif

(Guclu @ Oct. 20 2006,03:21) no problem , please feel free to ask anything  
beerchug.gif

I never had a Puig but some friends here got and they are happy . DB windscreen is letting you to read the speedometer more easily plus gives you an extra area to hide your head in while riding at high speeds
smile.gif
Yes... but do 'you' like the DB or prefer the standard? I am curious to what you prefer.

I have a question about the dual tip Yosh exhaust I am hoping you can help me with. I know the question "how loud is it?" is subjective, but seriously how loud is it say compared to the bolt on Akro's on your other bike? Can you compare it to any other 4 into 1 exhaust that you have heard? Of all the exhaust systems on the market, I really like the looks of that one the best, but being in California I really cannot afford it to be too loud, especially at cruising speeds, but if it's manageable then I will probably go that route. I have heard the link you posted but it is still really hard to get a good read compared to other systems. Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Might be a bit off topic but if you can im sure most of us would love to see some pix of your SL600.Most people in the US would give their left testicle for that car

(tlrbandit @ Oct. 20 2006,17:19) I have a question about the dual tip Yosh exhaust I am hoping you can help me with.  I know the question "how loud is it?" is subjective, but seriously how loud is it say compared to the bolt on Akro's on your other bike?  Can you compare it to any other 4 into 1 exhaust that you have heard?  Of all the exhaust systems on the market, I really like the looks of that one the best, but being in California I really cannot afford it to be too loud, especially at cruising speeds, but if it's manageable then I will probably go that route.  I have heard the link you posted but it is still really hard to get a good read compared to other systems.  Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
On Yoshimura's 4-2-1 DualExit TriOval System , the sound comes after 3500rpm-4000rpm so while you're riding in a street , you can ride noiseless but after 4000rpm the sound goes crazy . After 7500rpm amazing loud plus the sound is too similar to a F1 car (not same offcourse but near) . Let me give you a secret . I bought my second busa for this sound
smile.gif

On Akro side (4-2-2) , louder than the stock , a unique bassy sound , but nothing when you compared with Yoshimura's 4-2-1 DualExit TriOval
smile.gif

(i will make a sound clip soon)

smile.gif

(umairhashmi @ Oct. 20 2006,18:05) Might be a bit off topic but if you can im sure most of us would love to see some pix of your SL600.Most people in the US would give their left testicle for that car
Once i wanted to share but later i changed my mind ,  i said to myselft hey this is a bike forum so no cages
smile.gif
but if you want some , why not
smile.gif
I will post some soon ...

(thank you so much for all messages)

smile.gif

Back