Friendly reminder BOYS...

Oh....Oh....I remember now.
They call there self the "Rubber Gang".
I think they were know for Steal'in Valentine Candy and Flowers!

looks like a great VD getaway
cool.gif
the house mouse is gonna be happy
biggrin.gif

Good on ya RSD- taking care of the woman get ya where ya wanna be.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

It's good to know old Rub's looking out for you guys!!!
wink.gif

Your plans look nice...my hubby will no doubt forget...usually does...

I think its actually better to get flowers/Roses say...the week before...or two months later. at random times, just because.
Its nice to have a little something nice on that day too...but there are 364 other days in the year to say I love you. You will earn MORE points by sending her flowers "just because" then going overboard on Valentines day.

Just my .02
tounge.gif

I've literally and honestly forgotten about V.D. every year for the past three or four years.

No bid deal, however. The wiff keeps forgetting too!
biggrin.gif
What a useless holiday. Except for restaurants, hotels and Hallmark.

--Wag-

I think its actually better to get flowers/Roses say...the week before...or two months later.  at random times, just because.  
Its nice to have a little something nice on that day too...but there are 364 other days in the year to say I love you.  You will earn MORE points by sending her flowers "just because"  then going overboard on Valentines day.

Just my .02
tounge.gif
good advice

I've literally and honestly forgotten about V.D. every year for the past three or four years.  

No bid deal, however.  The wiff keeps forgetting too!  
biggrin.gif
 What a useless holiday.  Except for restaurants, hotels and Hallmark.

--Wag-
I'll leave myself a reminder to remind the boys a couple days before. No sense in coming off lookin' bad.
all_coholic.gif

Rub, I'm perplexed! I was just about to get the adoption papers drawn up, and I almost had the three dollars you needed for the big mac, and now I find out you spending a butt load of cash on valentines day. What gives?

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139374694 -->

Rub, I'm perplexed! I was just about to get the adoption papers drawn up, and I almost had the thee dollars you needed for the big mac, and now I find out you spending a butt load of cash on valentines day. What gives?

biggrin.gif
hehehehe...actually. Me poor. Last paycheck,6 days ago.

Go ahead with the adoption please.

Actually,that gig is a few hundred a minute to stay there.So,like so many times in my life it was a gift from a friend.

Just like this June. Going to Hawaii. Gift from the wife's aunt.

Could you mail me some coupons for BigMacs...I can't afford the newspaper to get them. If I did have newspapers,I'd be sleepin' under them.

Dang Rubbah. Did you loose the blanky I sent to you last fall? Or did you give it to the puppies?

Looks like a cool trip! Kudos!

Doug

Back