Friday 13th holding true to its name...

PaLVBusa

Registered
Ok so heres my day so far.

Couldnt sleep last night at all. Tossed and turned so I decided to get up 4 hrs before work since sleeping that short of time would make me even more tired and probably wouldnt get up to go at all to work.

On way to work some Spoiled brat in daddies beemer pulled out in front of me sending me into a field. Luckily i live near allot of corn fields that are just plowed so it was a soft coast and besides now having a dirty bike and maybe one or two minor chips from rocks all is well.

Get on last main road to my work (about 2 miles) which might I add is hte ONLY way to get to my work and I hit dead stopped traffic from construction. After abotu 20 minutes of sitting in traffic I finally get to work and quickly grabbed a drink since i was dying of thirst. Threw my wallet into my pocket of my jacket (we'll come back to this) and went into the hospital. I get there and noticed one of my coworkers sitting there looking at my like i should be licking windows wearing a bicycle helmet. Here they changed my schedule last minute yesterday and guess who they forgot to tell?? :banghead:

So now I have to go to one of hte outpatient labs for the day and guess what road I get to take to get there... SERIOUSLY WHO BLOCKS OFF A 6 LANE HIGHWAY FOR CONSTRUCTION......:banghead:

Finally get to the Correct location and get off my bike and I remember putting my wallet into my pocket but with all hte rushing around guess who forgot to take hte wallet out of my pocket before getting on the bike?? SO now my wallet is somewhere on the highway with all my credit cards and drivers license in it.

Go to cancel my cards and they can only report cards stolen but can not issue me any new cards since I cant remember the EXACT ammount of my last 3 transactions.. One of my accounts Is my ssavings which i use once a month if that. So no cards, no money, I decide to see if i can get my drivers license retaking. Call them up and tehy need a money order of 45 bucks. No problem, go into the bank to withdraw money and they need proof of ID to withdraw any funds. Forgot abotu that security feature I put in place. So no I cant get money out to pay PennDOT to get a new license so I can get access my bank account info to get new cards to have money to live.

Oh and I am almost out of gas and live 30miles away from my work.....

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH EVERYONE.... this day can kiss my :moon:

Yep, this has definitly not been a good day for you. Hope a nice person finds your wallet and returns it to you soon.

Sorry to hear that man. At least there is only a few hours left. I work at a hospital too and staffing here is always Friday the 13th. Keep your head up ! I got passed by a minivan with a bunch of kids staring at me on my way in today ! All I got, sorry though

Oh dang, that really blows chunks. Maybe a coworker will have mercy on ya and loan you a few dollars to get home.
Maybe you should hit up the person who forgot to call ya and let you know the schedule change.

Hope the rest of you day get's better.

I'm sitting in a hotel by the Pitt airport. If you need, I can leave some gas cash at the front desk before I leave. Heading to the airport in 20 minutes so let me know if I can help.

I'm sitting in a hotel by the Pitt airport. If you need, I can leave some gas cash at the front desk before I leave. Heading to the airport in 20 minutes so let me know if I can help.

No where near Pitt but THANK YOU... I called my buddy, hes gonna bring a gas can over my lunch break and put something in it so i can get home.

Just needed to vent and thought maybe it would make some other ppls days feel less horrible.

I got passed by a minivan with a bunch of kids staring at me on my way in today ! All I got, sorry though

You got passed by a minivan?? Wow those soccer moms are really doing some work now adays.. They aint messing around

in my life friday the 13th is my lucky day...walking under ladders gives me luck also...lol

talk about your bad days, man i hope it gets better for you....

Mad props Mojo...way to look out for a Org brother:bowdown::bowdown:

Wow. No where to go but up, hopefully. With any luck, and you're due some, the wallet will find it's way back to you.

Hope the rest of your day turns out better, but just in case, might wanna stay in the house, lock the doors, put on a tin foil hat and sit this one out. :laugh:

Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope someone finds your wallet and does the right thing. If you lived close by I'd buy ya a few beers!

well Im not superstitous, and dont believe in Friday the 13th nonsense, but heres my day so far... I just got informed that unless something major changes, they arent going to have any work for me in a few weeks when this project is done, and I will be layed off. Supposedly it is not a performance issue, and I am regarded highly around here, but they just wont have work, and have no money to support me without new work coming in. What pisses me off is I bust my ass for this place. Working til 7:30, 8:00, sometimes 8:30 or 9 at night, pulling 10-11 hour days, working weekends.... and this. I already got screwed when I lost my vacation time when the company was bought by a big corporation, and now this is the icing on the cake.

So cheers, and hope you have a better day after reading this. :beerchug:

I've lost my wallet and an MP3 player riding. Luckily I back tracked and found everything. The wallet and contents were scattered for a hundred yards. Don't buy a lottery ticket.

That is just not right! What a screwed up day for you!! Well, one thing in your favor, it can only get better from here on out, eh!

Back