This Friday the 13th....

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
So, I'm thinking "what's the big deal about Friday the 13th" this morning...then noon rolled around...

I was walking to my car to head out for lunch, and just as I got to the middle of the road, my right leg and slippery shoe had other plans...in a split second, I was lying in the middle of the road, traffic stopped waiting for me to get back up!!! I truly believe that was the most embarrassing moment in my life...

But, if there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I can laugh at myself and feel the urge to share with others all those things most wish no one ever knew!!!

Blond_Moment_1_.jpg

Not nearly as embarassing as fallin' down in the road, but my taillight lens did pop when I took it off today. Hope that's all the bad luck I have... Everything else has gone smooth. Better stop before I jinx myself!
wink.gif

Actually, I don't think my busted lens has anything to do with bad luck. Prolly has more to do with my tendency to overtighten stuff all the time. Looks like I'd eventually learn not to give things that one last little tweak! If I only had a nickle for each time I did that and heard "craaaack", or broke something off, or stripped a thread, or... ahhh, ya'll get the point.
blush.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

Michelle, Sorry to hear about what happened.
Are you okay?

Yeah, I'm fine...I was just dying of laughter as I pulled myself back up off of the pavement...wishing I wasn't wearing a white leather Harley coat so everyone can now say whenever they see me, "yeah, there she is...that's the one that was in a heap in the road"...

Oh, you'd have to know me to know how much I've laughed at myself today...I'm fine...thanks for asking...
biggrin.gif

...wishing I wasn't wearing a white leather Harley coat...

Gave me a whole new perspective on "road rash"!!!  :laugh"
Oh damn, I can't resist this one! Gotta... poke... fun...
poke.gif
Sorry in advance, Va, but are you so clumsy that you have to wear your leathers to *WALK* on the street?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha! I crack me up!
laugh.gif

And you know I'm just jokin' about it because you're ok. If you had been hurt I'd be serious as Revlis is about Silkolene oil and it's many, many, many, many, many, many real and imagined benefits. Hehehehehehe
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076708455 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So, I'm thinking "what's the big deal about Friday the 13th" this morning...then noon rolled around...

I was walking to my car to head out for lunch, and just as I got to the middle of the road, my right leg and slippery shoe had other plans...in a split second, I was lying in the middle of the road, traffic stopped waiting for me to get back up!!!  I truly believe that was the most embarrassing moment in my life...

But, if there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I can laugh at myself and feel the urge to share with others all those things most wish no one ever knew!!!
Glad you got back up, and where able to ;augh about it....

...wishing I wasn't wearing a white leather Harley coat...

Gave me a whole new perspective on "road rash"!!!  :laugh"
Oh damn, I can't resist this one! Gotta... poke... fun...
poke.gif
Sorry in advance, Va, but are you so clumsy that you have to wear your leathers to *WALK* on the street?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha! I crack me up!
laugh.gif

And you know I'm just jokin' about it because you're ok. If you had been hurt I'd be serious as Revlis is about Silkolene oil and it's many, many, many, many, many, many real and imagined benefits. Hehehehehehe
laugh.gif
hrmmmm...picking on me again I see!
tounge.gif
Didn't you ever notice that all Harley owners wear their Harley gear every where?! We're walking billboards!!!

It's cold here in VA...I have been wearing my Harley coat because it's warm, it cost me a lot of money, and I'm getting ready to replace it with some better gear for riding the Busa...I'm trying to get my money's worth!!!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and it surely saved my elbow from being hurt...and my shoulder...and my side...lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back