Just some freaky Friday 13th shid!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so about 20 minutes ago I was sleepin' like a rock. Next thing I know I get woke up by what sounds like someone or someTHING runnin' around on my front porch. Of course me and one of Gastin Glocks "boys" head out the front door to "GREET" our visitor in style. I opened the door while the noise was still goin' on, but nothin' is there!
eek2.gif
Errrrrrr, ok...
rock.gif

Then on the front yard I see two shadows of some HUGE ass birds sittin' on top of the roof. I get out where I can see 'em and it's two big ol' fuggin' BUZZARDS. Gulp!
eek2.gif
Those guys circle and gather around dead shid, right? So, I check myself. Nope, not dead... Whew! Since there's nothin' for 'em here I scare them off so they don't leave big ol' buzzard turds on my roof. They circle a few times and light in a tree in the front yard. That's when I thought to grab the camera. One flew off as soon as I opened the front door to go back out. This one was bold enough to pose for a shot.

Anyway, this muthafuggah is freakin' HUGE. Prolly a six foot wingspan. I've seen LOTS of buzzards in my time, but not on my freakin' roof!
rock.gif
That was just a little too freaky for me, especially seein' as how it's Friday 13th and all. What kind of fuggin' sign is that for ya? I don't think I'll ride today...
drooling3.gif

freaky.jpg

eek2.gif

rock.gif

Dude!! CRAWL BACK IN BED AND STAY THERE!!!

I would think having buzzards in your tree out front woult NOT be a good sign!!

Reminds me of the time I caught SEVERAL buzzards on an old abandoned house. Yes, I checked the house for bodies.
biggrin.gif
Here's a few pics from that deal...

buzzards_01.jpg

Last one... creepy place to begin with. Add the buzzards and it's just too friggin' spooky!
eek2.gif

buzzards_03.jpg

Bt, you must have stepped over the dead body laying on your front porch

Dude, prop up in the La-Z-Boy and flip through the channels all day. At the very least think of the damage a turd from one of those things could do to 'Da Train!

Bt, you must have stepped over the dead body laying on your front porch
Hmmm... I didn't check the BACK porch.
rock.gif
Be back in a minute...

Nope, all clear.
wink.gif

Hey! I think I just figured it out! They got here early to eat the UPS man. They must have sensed how fuggin' pissed I am over the TWO delays they've caused in the shipping of my Speedo Healer. They're hangin' around to pick his eyes out after I kill 'im.
biggrin.gif

Those things seem to get bigge and bigger. I was riding on a back road and a Turkey Vulture was sitting on the fece looking at me. Creepy.

B the way stay i the house and shut the doors and windows.
wow.gif

Dude, prop up in the La-Z-Boy and flip through the channels all day. At the very least think of the damage a turd from one of those things could do to 'Da Train!
Bro! Did you see that beautiful blue sky in the background of the buzzard pic?
rock.gif
No way I'm sittin' in a recliner all day with Da' Train sittin' in the garage!
biggrin.gif
At the very least I'll prolly ride to my machinist's shop to get my GPS mount made. If UPS gets here early enough and I don't have to sit here and wait for my package to avoid him takin' it back and retryin' MONDAY, I may ride down today and check out a sweet palce to ride not far from me. Looks to be a super sweet, super quite, relaxin' ride. Not really twisty, but the type of ride you'd like to take a special someone pillion, if you know what I mean.
wink.gif
They have some nice lookin' little love nest type cabins with hot tubs, cable TV, and PEACE AND QUITE!!!
super.gif

Tell me THIS doesn't look like a friggin' sweet ass getaway for the weekend!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm thinkin' not a good sign on the 13th...
Ride safe...or maybe forget the ride today!!
Bahhh... I'm not superstitious. Just playin' around with you guys about Friday 13th a little. I'm gonna ride if UPS gets here early enough for me to head out. If I leave and they come while I'm gone, my UPS guy is a jerk and he takes my shid back in to retry next business day, which would be MONDAY. I want to get my Speedo Healer installed this weekend while I'm off so I'm stuck home today waitin' for UPS to get here. Muhfugger prolly won't show until 5:00-6:00 just to fug my day up...
mad.gif

I'm thinkin' not a good sign on the 13th...
I'm not superstitious.[/quote]
I am scared to go outside now.

MELBOURNE, Australia (AFP) - A huge ant colony measuring 100 kilometres (62 miles) across has been found under the southern Australian city of Melbourne, scientists said.

Suhr said the introduced pest's natural aggression kept numbers under control in its native country but the genetic make-up of the ants found in Australia had mutated allowing them to cooperate to build the supercolony.

"In Argentina, their native homeland, ant colonies span tens of metres, are genetically diverse and highly aggressive towards one another," Suhr said.

"So population numbers never explode and they are no threat to other plants and animals.

"When they arrived in Australia, a change in their structure occurred, changing their behaviour so that they are not aggressive towards one another. This has resulted in the colonies becoming one supercolony."

Suhr said the Argentine ants killed native ants and the insect life they normally preyed upon, posing a major threat to biodiversity.

She said Argentine ants were ranked among the world's 100 worst animal invaders and had found an ideal habitat in the Mediterranean-type eco-systems of south-eastern Australia.

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092409813 -->

pams9_copy.jpg

Those are some sweet lookin' cabins!  I'd give my left and my right ones to be there right now!  Speaking of which done anymore companion riding lately?  
rock.gif
Nevermind, PM me and let me know.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092438288 -->

I think they have been watching how skinny you're getting and thinking you're dieing so they're just waiting you out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

in romania the story goes if you see a crow by your window it means your going to buy the farm (your gonna die).....

buzzards? i dont know but i do know animal control has to find a body before they can charge you with abuse to animals. so i would probly grab one of my "friends" and greet them quick like and what ever they are there for i would make sure they dont find it............

Back