free to a good home

too many toys

Registered
I have a tank from my 07 that Im getting rid of. It has a small dent on the right side just behind the emblem and a few scratches on it but otherwise is good. Its free to a good home you just pay for shipping.

What color is it. And how much would shipping be. My Busa is custom painted, but it wouldnt be bad having an extra one lying around.

You are making quite a generous offer, I shopped around for over a year for a decent used tank and people are trying to get 2-4 hundred for tanks that are complete garbage, unbelievable.

Good thing I'm first in line. but if anyone else really really needs one, let them have it. I dont need one, but you never know what can happen later down the road.

Good thing I'm first in line. but if anyone else really really needs one, let them have it. I dont need one, but you never know what can happen later down the road.

very generous of you as well....way to keep it offered to someone who really needs it for their bike.:beerchug:

Please don't ask for a part to keep on the shelf incase you need it some day or if your intension is to make some money from it. This offer could be the difference between someone getting their Busa back on the street and it sitting in the garage.

Back