FREE CUSTOM WEB BANNERS/GRAPHICS..

Very nice BigDawg!! I know you have lots of requests, but maybe, just maybe once you finish with everyone you could hook a sistah up too??? If it's getting to be too much then I can understand..... Just thought I'd ask!!!

Peace & Blessings....

Lo

Very nice BigDawg!! I know you have lots of requests, but maybe, just maybe once you finish with everyone you could hook a sistah up too??? If it's getting to be too much then I can understand..... Just thought I'd ask!!!

Peace & Blessings....

Lo
Hey LoBusa, I can hook a sista up. Just send me some pics and I'll get on it. If you send them quickly I can get it back relatively fast. I'm waiting on a few guys to send theirs so right now I'm free. Send them to quelitedesign@cs.com and include HAYABUSA.ORG in the subject heading so I don't mistake the email for spam. Be blessed.

bigdawg_platinum.jpg

Well I am sure I am late. I always am LOL You guys can check out my site I am still working on it and some links dont work but go to r-scomputer.com alot of the R&S Racing link works I am still working on it. Takes longer than I thought it would.

BigDawg, thanks again for hooking me up. The banner is most excellent. I really like it. Thanks again, Bob
tounge.gif

BigDawg... Awesome job, thankyouverymuch!!! Once my club gets our website up and running, I may ask for your services in creating a similar banner with our NO LIMIT Logo on it for the website... We would pay you of course!!!

Thanks again....

Peace & blessings...

Lo

Hayabusa.org_banner.jpg

BigDawg... Awesome job, thankyouverymuch!!! Once my club gets our website up and running, I may ask for your services in creating a similar banner with our NO LIMIT Logo on it for the website... We would pay you of course!!!

Thanks again....

Peace & blessings...

Lo
Hey sorry for the delayed response, I thought this thread was dead. I'll be glad to help and I'll send another graphic I created for you.

Be blessed.

banner_metalic.jpg

BigDawg, all the banners you have done look sweet! I have been kind of out of touch on the board until this weekend and missed the beginning of the thread. Can I get you to do a banner for me? I am willing to pay since they look so good and I am so late. Thanks!

Back