FREE CUSTOM WEB BANNERS/GRAPHICS..

BigDawg_03Busa,

Thanks a lot man!

Do you know how I load it up so it shows in my Sig on my initail post in a thread? Once the initail post then it doesn't show it and lets me post normal after that?

My home computer isn't working right so I can't post it as a picture on every one.

Josh

banner2.jpg

BigDawg_03Busa,

Thanks a lot man!

Do you know how I load it up so it shows in my Sig on my initail post in a thread?  Once the initail post then it doesn't show it and lets me post normal after that?

My home computer isn't working right so I can't post it as a picture on every one.

Josh
Got-Busa's banner looks awesome, good work BigDawg!
thumbs-up.gif

BigDawg_03Busa,

Thanks a lot man!

Do you know how I load it up so it shows in my Sig on my initail post in a thread?  Once the initail post then it doesn't show it and lets me post normal after that?

Josh
Got-Busa?: I can help you out with this.. I'll PM you in a second telling you how to do it.

DOH !! Am I too late to ask for a sweet ass banner too ...
blush.gif
Bandit:  you're spending too much time on that OTHER board!!
smile.gif

You going out today?  I'm considering it if the wind dies down a bit.
ha ha yeah I know, it's a whole site of inferior bikes, but I have to be there, I'm a moderator of that site .... I may go for a quick rip tonight not sure, depends what time I get home, have to go pick up some donated tools
jump9.gif

BigDawg_03Busa,

Thanks a lot man!

Josh
That I don't, let me play around this evening and get back to you.

UPDATE:

Justintime finished

Bandit finished

Both emailed, let me know you've received them. Justintime, I hope that was kinda what you were looking for.

Peace.

Back