FREE CUSTOM WEB BANNERS/GRAPHICS..

BigDawg, all the banners you have done look sweet!  I have been kind of out of touch on the board until this weekend and missed the beginning of the thread.  Can I get you to do a banner for me?  I am willing to pay since they look so good and I am so late.  Thanks!
Hey BigBs,
email some pics and color preference if any and I'll hook ya up.

quelitedesign@cs.com

P.S. PUT HAYABUSA.ORG IN THE SUBJECT WINDOW SO I DON'T DELETE THE EMAIL UNKNOWINGLY.

unbelievable amount of generosity there. those banners are the best I've seen, and hopefully you are so good that it doesn't take you too much time.

beerchug.gif

unbelievable amount of generosity there.  those banners are the best I've seen, and hopefully you are so good that it doesn't take you too much time.

beerchug.gif
Thanks man, and as for speed it typically takes me ~45 min per banner pending how difficult it is cutting the pics out of the background. A lot of detailed erasing sometimes may increase turnover.

BigDawg, working on the pics but should have them today. I will send them to you as fast as I get them. Thanks for hookin' a brother up! Your work is awesome!

Not as cool as yers Big Dawg but I threw this together today. Took about twenty minutes. Yeah, I know, hacked up cutout job on the bike layer.
wink.gif
By the way, that's two japanese bullet trains in the background.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080785762 -->

bullettrain_copy.jpg

Back