Free 1gig Sd Card Do it Fast while supplies last

Tried yesterday and it said the server was too busy:laugh:
Got in on it this morning though----thanks for the heads-up:beerchug:

After I ordered one, I decided not to use it if it comes... When I was deployed last time, there was an order NOT to buy card/sticks from suspect stores. There were people placing viruses on them gathering info from your computer and emailing the info back to them??? Dont know if this could happen, but this really only saves you around 10 bucks... beware:thumbsup:

After I ordered one, I decided not to use it if it comes... When I was deployed last time, there was an order NOT to buy card/sticks from suspect stores. There were people placing viruses on them gathering info from your computer and emailing the info back to them??? Dont know if this could happen, but this really only saves you around 10 bucks... beware:thumbsup:

Good point.

...people placing viruses on them gathering info from your computer and emailing the info back to them...

not surprising actually. remember the digital picture frames that came with virus?

if not then take a look here:
Virus from China the gift that keeps on giving
Insignia photo frame virus much nastier than originally thought
Digital picture frames infected with virus - The Red Tape Chronicles - MSNBC.com

also there have been reports about the following:

Five digital photo frames from Advanced Design System were bought at various Sam's Clubs containing malware.

a set of MP3 playing sunglasses (store where sold is not known)

a 250GB Maxtor External One Touch Backup from Radio Shack

a "Flip Video Camera" from a California Costco

a MemoryVue 1040 Plus digital photo frame from Digital Spectrum Incorporated that was purchased at a Canadian Costco

an 8-inch Castleton digital photo frame from Uniek that was purchased at a Target

a Maxtor One Touch 250GB external hard drive purchased at Fry's Electronics

if anyone does not want to use their items PM me and i will give you my shipping address. :whistle:

otherwise before you use things format them with a linux livecd or check it with one of the linux live anti-virus cds that are freely available (i've posted up links before).

Back