Frame stands.

Ok.. I looked at the ones with t-rex stands. I see they have the tree lift. (I assume that's the port that goes over the tire). So do you have to take the fender off? Are the rears ones used w/o any add-ons i.e. lift pegs so I can just lift via the swing arm...

OMG there's more questions over the stands than I had on the bike.. haha.

if you buy the front stand from t-rex and pay a few $ extra you get the adaptor for the tree. its good to have for convenience whether youre workin on the forks or just changing/cleaning the front wheel.

Ok.. I looked at the ones with t-rex stands. I see they have the tree lift. (I assume that's the port that goes over the tire). So do you have to take the fender off? Are the rears ones used w/o any add-ons i.e. lift pegs so I can just lift via the swing arm...

OMG there's more questions over the stands than I had on the bike.. haha.

You don't have to take the fender off to use the triple tree lift.
Get spools for the rear. Much safer and easier, free too.

here is my 19 dolla stands...(3/8 rod provided by work allong with the plywood boxes) every time i put this up for people to look at i get yelled at...shes solid...leaves me full room do do all work... with 2x4's i have someone push down on rear to raise front and slip them in under headers so front and rear are both off ground

ooppps pic lol and i only have the jack under for lifting

DSCF3721 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3687 (Medium).JPG

The pit-bull front that I got has an accessory arm for lifting a pin under the steering column, you can lift either way in the front. The Back is for Gen 11 Busa, and is very adjustable, lifts the Strom too. Pricy, but they seem to be good stands, I use them all the time, cleaning, tire swaps, chain maintenance, storage. Glad I got them.

harbor freight has the best deal

Motorcycle Swingarm Rear Stand
I got that for 32 bucks in the store. It raises it front the swing arm so rear spools are not necessary

you can buy another one and get the front for adapters to make a front stand also
Front Fork Adapter for Motorcycle Stand

the stand is really nice and sturdy i like it :thumbsup:
never fell off, never slipped, sturdy even if you try to shake it.
you can live with just a rear unless you plan to take off the front wheel. or just keep the front fork adapters around. alot of options. your call!

I have that stand set up for the front. Holding the bike by the bottom of the forks scares the sh1t out of me.
How do I purchase the correct stand that holds the bike by the fork pivot?

Last edited:
I have that stand set up for the front. Holding the bike by the bottom of the forks scares the sh1t out of me.
How do I purchase the correct stand that holds the bike by the fork pivot?

make sure the stand has the v-shaped adapters for the forks. They fit nicely under the forks causing no movement:thumbsup:

Back