Frame Sliders "Sponsors"

Tim @ pashnit.com, but there is a note that says you need to call for pricing.

I'm sure most all of them carry some type of sliders. Like Vonderbach said Tim @ Pashnit or Daniel @ Cloud9 can take care of you.

Be careful with the "no cut" frame sliders. My bike was backed into and knocked over; it bent my slider and snapped the bolt.

No cuts for other bikes are usually decent. The ones for Busa's are just too small and break too easily.

I got the NO Cut for mine from T-rex and they are pretty fine, more than happy.

Now you can't make an honest assessment until after the crash! :beerchug:

Frame sliders are great for parking lot tip overs and slow speed crashes when the bike stays on the asphalt. However, in most high speed crashes the slider (especially the standard length and longer one) creates more damage than they prevent. I've seen many instances where the slider breaks the motormount.

After much experience and many crashes we completely removed the sliders from our race bikes. One thing I can tell you is, you are much better off during a serious crash with the stubby siders that only protrude a half inch past the plastic.

Vortex makes the best set up I have found in their two piece sliders.

there is no better slider on the market than these.I have had folks go down at 5-25 and 100+ mph and have mininum damage..cool part is just put on new pucks...

take your time on install and you will end up with a tiny hole you can barely tell is there cause puck covers it..

Ebay Pictures 795.jpg

Ebay Pictures 800.jpg

Last edited:
Back