Found my Gas milage problem

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Holy Smokes!!, I have been noticing the past few rides that I am having a few problems fighting my turns, It was difficult and strainuous on my arms and wrists, So I pull over to a gas station to check my tire pressure......It was 31PSI!!!! That is after I had been riding!!! so cold it is around 28!!! OMG!!! I put about 40PSI in each tire knowing that the pressure out of the pump is cold. I got on the bike and INSTANTLY without even moving noticed a difference, I took my first turn out of the gas station and the bike almost fell over cause it turned THAT much better. I took another turn, Like a knife through butter smooth. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! I never knew PSI could effect manuvering and milage that badly!!!

from the Noob
KB

Always a good idea before you ride to check her for tire pressure, chain adjustment, and a quick run-over on the critical bolts.

Nothing like finding out stuff to really learn what effects they have on a bike. Glad you noticed the difference  
beerchug.gif

i run at 32 front and back all the time and get between 43 and 50 mpg with full system and pc3
egitarre77.gif
thats why i say hey man nice shot.

Back