For The Older Folks On oRg

One whole side of the album. I was 11 when it was released in 1968, don't remember the station, but I remember hearing it on the 9V transistor radio.
That's been a while back.:laugh:

ok... i am old but i can't see it and not because i am old it is because is blocked at work!

17 minutes and 5 sec of pure 60, 70's get your freak on music, good grief....

Sorry I was born 1/68 and my parents were no hippies!! :laugh: I however couldn't wait to run away and be a "flower child" when I was 5. But I listen to the "oldies" station all the time and Love this song. Don't get to hear the long version very often. :bowdown:

Last edited:
When I saw them way back when...during the drummer's solo, everyone else left the stage. It was wild! he must have played for 15 minutes on stage by himself. One by one the rest of the band came back for the big finish! As far as I can remember, it was a great night!:rofl:

That song gave me a flash back into the 70's, yes i remember that song well.
It makes me feel soo old listening to it.

:laugh:How many of ya remember "Three dog night"
QUOTE]

My favorite line in that song:

I've never been to Heaven, but I've been to OKLAHOMA

and if we're going to step into the way back machine

One of my favs

Last edited by a moderator:
One whole side of the album. I was 11 when it was released in 1968, don't remember the station, but I remember hearing it on the 9V transistor radio.
That's been a while back.:laugh:

You're right, but the flip side sucked from memory. I haven't heard that song in forever until the commercial used part of it today ...

PS Ba was 19 :whistle:

Back