For gun lovers!

(whiteLightning @ Apr. 08 2007,19:40) Ive had the ruger p-90 and the sks both are great and cheap , now i have the beretta 96 .40 and a 8 shot .357 mag revolver , ruger 10/22 but for a real rifle i think id like to have the browning BAR
firedevil.gif
Go with the barrett .50
wink.gif

(dadofthree @ Apr. 08 2007,19:43)
(whiteLightning @ Apr. 08 2007,19:40) Ive had the ruger p-90 and the sks both are great and cheap , now i have the beretta 96 .40 and a 8 shot .357 mag revolver , ruger 10/22 but for a real rifle i think id like to have the browning BAR  
firedevil.gif
Go with the barrett .50  
wink.gif
Barrett .50 is to big to shoot around here at least the BAR is only a 30.06 round semi auto

Heres what i use for deer hunting for gun season , a 50 cal. cva black powder good for 200 yards and 44 ruger on the hip. sorry no pics for you prey and spray guys i dont own any ars or glocks .

pic__Small_.jpg

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 08 2007,14:29) Careful ya don't shoot yer buddy  
all_coholic.gif
Nope! We DID do some shootin though! "Shot almost 50 rounds." I didn't want to use TOO much cause i want to save some handgun ammo for either hunting or "just in case!"
wink.gif

LOVE that .357 S&W!!
super.gif

H&K , Sig , Old School Berretta . Cause I roll like that . I would love to get my mitts on a broom handle Mauser.

A friend of mine LOVE's the "tommy gun..." his name's Tommy, "imagine that!"

Can you find them for a reasonable price anymore?

Yep, it's a 9mm loaded with winchester silver tip hollow points. No stopping power my AZZ............. The 228 was the choice for secret service, FBI, etc. I think they stopped making them so I had to buy one while they were still in stock. I would love to get a set of "Crimson Trace" grips. They also make 15 round clips (aftermarket) for it. It has an alloy frame with a steel slide, light weight as far as 9's go.
super.gif

(speed750 @ Apr. 09 2007,17:00) Yep, it's a 9mm loaded with winchester silver tip hollow points. No stopping power my AZZ............. The 228 was the choice for secret service, FBI, etc. I think they stopped making them so I had to buy one while they were still in stock. I would love to get a set of "Crimson Trace" grips. They also make 15 round clips (aftermarket) for it. It has an alloy frame with a steel slide, light weight as far as 9's go.
super.gif
Sound's like a great gun!

You shoot it a lot or just keep it for SD?
rock.gif

Don't shoot as much as I'd like to. Small town, the ranges kind of come and go. I guess I need to pack up a bunch of ammo, hop on the busa and ride out to the sticks.
guns.gif

Back