For all you Tobin-ites

Big Sloppy

Donating Member
Registered
I have my seats all packed up and ready to ship to Mr. O'connor today, but when I plugged in his address on usps.gov it tells me no such address exists? Can any of you tell my if what I have below is correct?

Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371

Thanks
BS

I have the same info BS...should get to him no problem...

Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371

Thats what I thought, but when I google it or usps.gov it, it comes back as invalid. Hoping to hear from somebody who sent theres off to make sure they didn't have an issue.

Thanks
BS

I sent mine off and it got to him...if I recall, the U.S.P.S. had an issue with the address too...something with the zip, but they sent it on and I got it back within a week...
cool.gif

Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371
1-717-792-3708

I had no problems with it. Send it!

Your gonna love em! You ready for the beauty for your booty?

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122386663 -->

76bf630b.jpg

As I recall, I sent mine ups and never had an issue. And BTW - you'll love 'em!

As I recall, I sent mine ups and never had an issue.  And BTW - you'll love 'em!
I think Tobin has a different address if they're being shipped UPS...I remember him asking me if I was shipping 'em U.S.P.S. or FedEx/UPS...

The addy you posted up BS, is the one I used to ship via U.S.P.S.

cool.gif

I've had a couple sets of seats sent to that address without problem, but can't remember if it was USPS or UPS/FedEx.

I really gotta get around to these. I just can't decide what I want to do first: seats, gauges, hugger. The list never ends.

Gerald, the Tobin seat dropped me plenty on an already lowered Busa (lowered 2 inches in the front and rear)...in all honesty, I could have gone with just the seat or just having it lowered...with both, I'm completely flat footed at 5'7"

All info on Tobin seats, including pricing can be found here
smile.gif

I was told I got the last one in stock a few weeks back. I like the seat, but it is a little widder and does change the riding postion a little bit.

Back