Football fans

Whew, that was close...
laugh.gif
 I nearly banned you for questioning me
wink.gif

tounge.gif
Better to play it safe and ban him anyways....
biggrin.gif
Hrmmm, you have a point bigdr...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't hate...well, I do hate the 'Skins just to irritate the hubby...
biggrin.gif

thanks for the input. I hav'ent clearcoated it yet so I could always remove it.I can;t decide,he just signed it yesterday.I knew you guys would be the best people to ask,thankyou.

Oh and I meant no disrespect to my bike,my daughter came out and checked it out when I got home and said "I cant believe you let anyone touch your baby"I was hoping it would show the huge respect I have for Mr.Wistrom.

Okay, here's a pic.  Once I get one of the autograph, I'll post it too!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|squirrel59
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152763646 -->

busa_full_left.jpg

Signing the hump is a good idea. Sell the bike and keep the hump.
You can always replace the hump. But not always the sig.

It took me over a month to get this far get your magnifying glass out.I was getting the message that if you didnt have pics to post then you must not have a Busa,so I had to send something.I'm loving my bike ,and hopefully soon I'll get some bigger pics

busa_full_left.jpg

I went to the body shop today and they said NO clearcoat it would turn the writing into a black blob.They gave me the name and number of a pinstripe man that does fine work.We are going to hookup tomorrow. He is going to put a plastic film over it,he said it would work great.

A co- worker seen the anti Raider garb and wrote this:

WTF? THE RADIER FAN  WANT'S ALL YOU RAIDER HATERS TO STEP OFF B4 YOU GET TEA BAGGED. DA' RAIDERS ARE FOR REAL! LADIES, I MEAN CHIEF OR BRONCO FANS, BECAUSE I KNOW NONE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO ROOT FOR SAN DIEGO, YOU SUCK!!!! RAIDER DOWN!!!

FYI ....best winning percentage all time in the NFL goes to the Oakland Raiders .611 word

<!--EDIT|qwknuf6
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152910981 -->

Hey i don't know for sure but doesn't a autograph (especially a famous person) wouldn't that increase the value of any item.

So That was a economical Mod that didn't cost a thing. Right!

12_1_102.gif

12_1_102.gif

12_1_102.gif

Back