Football fans

squirrel59

Donating Member
Registered
One of these years I'll figure out how to get my pics on the board I finally got one to the image gallery. My question is for Busa football fans. Would you ever have your favorite player sign your bike?I live in the Seattle area and am also a serious Seahawk fan .My favorite player is Grant wistrom DE.He came into my restaurant today and I got to meet him and shake his hand.(very cool by the way)Then I asked him a strange favor if he would sign my bike.e asked me what I rode and I told him a hayabusa,he told me he would be happy to.He signed right on the hump w his number 98!!!! do you think I'm weird?Im going to have it clearcoated so it wont rub off.

I've been a Pittsburg fan all my life, so I think I would let Roethlisberger sign my Busa... if he would be willing to touch one again..
biggrin.gif

I don't know about football, but I have seen people take parts of thier bikes to AMA races (usually the hump or seat cowls) and have their favorite racer sign ----

Weird!? Nah! That's
cool.gif
If anybody signs my scoot, it'll be someone like Buffy the Body (who also rides a Busa) or Melyssa Ford or Halle Berry or Angelina Jolie or Pamela Anderson or Janet Jacme or Cinnamon or.....

I was considering a Broncos themed paint job last year and wondered if I could get some signatures on the hump; I would have tried if I'd gone through with my plans...
biggrin.gif

anybody gets close to my Busa with a pen and there is gonna be an azz whoopin
wink.gif
I 2nd that.
super.gif
 Now if Buffie, Janet or Halle wanted to sit on it, I would not have a problem, hell I'll even be so kind to let them sit in front as long as I'm on back, but again nails or ink pen I have to turn them away.... Tough decision but I gotta draw the line somewhere.  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|EJosh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152713035 -->

Nope, I'll leave the signatures for paper or a napkin. No one's signing my bike.

Here I was, thinking I was famous and buying Sharpies to sign EVERY Busa I see, but NO, you guys are so damn picky about your toys...
tounge.gif

I was considering a Broncos themed paint job last year and wondered if I could get some signatures on the hump; I would have tried if I'd gone through with my plans...
biggrin.gif
Dont disrespect your bike like that! It looks good as it is.
No worries; deal sort of "fell through" and I'm kind of glad it did...

Caesar is just a stock painted bike with some minor adjustments now
cool.gif

And I'll let you slide on insinuating anything bad about my Denver Broncos!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
tounge.gif

Michelle, if you have been in Virginia your whole life, how did you get mixed up with an organization like the donkies?

Back